Talk

Advanced search

to think this was totally inappropriate behaviour?

(5 Posts)
purepurple Wed 23-Sep-09 07:19:19

Yesterday at the nursery whre I work a little boy pulled his trousers down and the nursery nurse said to pull them back up, which he did.
He then complained that he had sand in his pants.
NN then pulled his trouser and pants down in the middle of the room and then blew on his bits shock
I then said to be very careful about what she was doing. It only takes for that little child to go home saying "NN pulled down my trousers and blew on my willy" for the NN to be in serious trouble.
It was funny but I was still shocked that she would even think of doing such a thing. I mean, you wouldn't would you?
Oh, and child's parent is in the police grin

Romanarama Wed 23-Sep-09 07:22:15

Oh come on, the only problem is sand is sticky, so it wouldn't come off like that.

diddl Wed 23-Sep-09 07:25:45

Should she have rubbed it away with her hands?

What would you do if it was your child at home?

bubblagirl Wed 23-Sep-09 07:33:56

i think there's too much worry about abuse etc regardless she would have had to rub his bits to get the sand off child could still say nn rubbed my willy today

maybe she should have taken him to bathroom and rubbed sand off but she would still have to rub sand off and the boy could still say nn rubbed my willy at least in front of a witness if boy did say that then it was seen by all that was not the case

diddl Wed 23-Sep-09 07:36:07

I think she was right to do it in front of others.

And if there was no easy way to wash him,she couldn´t do much, IMO.

Plus rubbing sand away hurts!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now