Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to give neighbours back their rubbish?

(7 Posts)
1dilemma Tue 22-Sep-09 23:43:41

landlord at the back has put up a new fence (or his workman but I suspect it was him)

however he has left half of it in our garden neatly leaning against the shed

our garden is tiny (about 10 foot) and I have small children

he can no longer get access to our garden to remove his crap

would it be unreasonable to chuck it back over their fence? (their garden is also tiny)
council will charge us to take it away otherwise

groundhogs Tue 22-Sep-09 23:45:58

Yep, go for it, it's his stuff, it could hurt your dc, and it's his to sort out. He's taking liberties.

Put it back over there.

elkiedee Tue 22-Sep-09 23:48:14

Is it possible to speak to landlord or neighbours? I can understand why you want it out of your garden very well, but wonder if there's a way to sort it out without creating bad feeling between you.

Firawla Tue 22-Sep-09 23:58:16

yes just put it back over the fence, v rude of them

1dilemma Tue 22-Sep-09 23:59:01

landlord I wouldn't have a clue
neighbours I suppose so I suspect they are about 25 and out all night clubbing sort

he has a lot of trouble keeping people in the place

I was wondering about going round and dropping off a note saying please come and pick it up or keep your washing inside on Sat morning (in a nice way) so I can chuck it over

however we live in an 'interesting' part of London, I suspect at best neighbours would say we'll tell landlord however I'm not really interested in waiting for him to sort it or organising to be in for him to come and collect it, it's not a huge amount but too much to chuck in bin IYSWIM

1dilemma Tue 22-Sep-09 23:59:36

I'm actually quite tempted to go and chuck it over now grin

sunnydelight Wed 23-Sep-09 00:02:32

Just chuck it back over! The tenants aren't going to put themselves out to have it removed unless it's bothering them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now