Talk

Advanced search

to eat a whole packet of Chocolate Leibniz by myself , not saving any for DH and DD.

(12 Posts)
Grisette Tue 22-Sep-09 12:24:09

I'm protecting my DDs health, innit and there are only like 8 in a packet...

MamaG Tue 22-Sep-09 12:25:00

Yes you are. Stop being greedy. Your teeth will fall out and you'll get fat

EccentricaGallumbits Tue 22-Sep-09 12:25:18

not at all. just hide the packet before they notice.

abouteve Tue 22-Sep-09 12:25:46

YABU greedy guts. btw do they know you have them?, if not then YANBU

duchesse Tue 22-Sep-09 12:36:30

You will get very fat eating entire packets of biscuits by yourself. Biscuits are not a staple food stuff, so scoffing the lot in the absence of hunger is definitely greedy.

stickylittlefingers Tue 22-Sep-09 12:40:41

do you pick off all the chocolate round the edges with your teeth first?

I never do that - don't know why I asked wink

It's Unreasonable but Understandable. They are so yummy!

Grisette Tue 22-Sep-09 13:04:08

You made me feel guilty. I saved them one each. My thighs thank you.

notgettinganyyounger Tue 22-Sep-09 13:13:05

YANBU in the slightest. and yes, you must pick off the choco from round the edges first.

yummy ill join you on the greedy front having had 2 duo snickers bars, 2 packs of cheese wrinkly things, 2 pieces of toast, bowl of cereal, 3 cups of tea and its only just lunch time! blush

yumyum enjoy wink

claricebeansmum Tue 22-Sep-09 13:19:32

It's a little known fact that chocolate leibniz are one of your five a day. If you eat them by picking the chocolate off with your teeth they are virtually fat free because you will have broken down the fat with your teeth.

catsmother Tue 22-Sep-09 13:34:23

You must have iron will power to have left 2 !! IMO, whole packets of anything nice are your reward for the (infuriating and probable) fact that as a woman you do far more boring/unpleasant housework than anyone else in the house (and do it properly) ...... and with that in mind, you'll have worked off all those biscuits with a bit of hoovering anyway.

abra1d Tue 22-Sep-09 13:36:38

YANBU.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now