Talk

Advanced search

to hate my best friend's wife's behaviour?

(12 Posts)
Alambil Mon 21-Sep-09 14:42:36

She treats him like shit - worse than that really.

She's just so stupid and undeserving of him

I hate the way she treats him, but would never let on ...

she's just treating a really lovely guy in a really awful way and its not fair

I hate her behaviour - I want to tell her in no uncertain terms that she deserves all she's got coming to her... but she doesn't know I know what she's been up to

Can't tell without more info... what does she do?

diddl Mon 21-Sep-09 14:45:16

Does he know/care?

My hubby is very easy going and I have been known to take advantage. blush

DoingTheBestICan Mon 21-Sep-09 14:45:26

More gossip information needed.

Alambil Mon 21-Sep-09 14:52:06

he knows... she cheats, repeatedly... can't go into more detail or it might be too revealing

he has proof, knows all sorts but will NOT leave / make her leave cos of the kids.... he just won't even entertain the idea and she knows it, so carries on, but he has said he's biding his time - for what, I'm not sure, but I'm positive it won't be leaving

I want to yell at her

potplant Mon 21-Sep-09 14:54:37

So long as he knows that you are there for him as a friend there isn't much more you can do.

VinegarTits Mon 21-Sep-09 14:56:11

It must be very hard for him, if he leaves he will be leaving his kids, you can only be there to support him, sad as it is. poor guy

DoingTheBestICan Mon 21-Sep-09 14:57:12

I am a great believer in what goes around comes around.

As potplant says all you can do is be there for him as a good friend & i am sure the wife will get whats coming in due course.

diddl Mon 21-Sep-09 14:57:31

Ooh, that´s not good.

I bought an item of clothing that I knew hubby didn´t like!!

Sad for him to live like that.

pooexplosions Mon 21-Sep-09 15:10:01

His life though, his choice, not your business. Hard to watch all right, but nose out I say, nobody would thank you for getting in the middle anyway.....

GooseyLoosey Mon 21-Sep-09 15:13:32

Doesn't sound healthy on either side. She is not being nice to him, but then he is storing it all up and "biding his time" which is not great either. I doubt she sees him the way you do.

If he doesn't want to leave his kids (which I understand), could they not contemplate living together as parents rather than partners?

Scorps Mon 21-Sep-09 15:17:23

'You're going to reap just what you sow' is a good thing to remember in this situation. I know how upsetting it must be for you; i know of a couple of men like this too, i would love a man like that, but they don't see what they have.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now