Talk

Advanced search

to not want a ruddy-cheeked youth staring at me in the shower?

(9 Posts)
millenniumfoxtrot Sat 19-Sep-09 12:00:41

what marketing guru at lush thought it was a good idea to put those stickers with garishly photoshopped photos of the person who made it on the bottles?

i find it most unnerving when i've forgotten to take it off a new bottle and i turn round and there they are grinning at me shock

SouthMum Sat 19-Sep-09 12:20:25

LOL

I hate having little puppies on my toilet roll. Feel all weird at the thought of wiping my backside on their cute little faces sad grin

cookielove Sat 19-Sep-09 12:21:03

yabu

2shoes Sat 19-Sep-09 12:48:25

lol

bratley Sat 19-Sep-09 13:02:15

Never really thought about it that way... I will now though, thanks! grin

southeastastra Sat 19-Sep-09 13:15:27

grin

i was given some lush bath stuff, i thought one was a bar of soap and i couldn't understand why it was disintegrating really quickly

millenniumfoxtrot Sat 19-Sep-09 13:18:00

pmsl @puppies grin

kreecherlivesupstairs Sat 19-Sep-09 15:50:17

I think YABA bit U. I can't bear Lush, the products themselves are OK, but we have one in our high street and you can smell it from about 500 metres away. Someone bought me a bar of soap once which was very thoughtful, less welcome was the plants growing up the plughole where the seeds had sprouted.

millenniumfoxtrot Sat 19-Sep-09 15:54:48

oh come on, who wants to see the spotty oik young person who made their shower gel first thing in the morning?

although perhaps this is a concept that could be extended to other products, i wonder how a photo on the box of a chinese 7 year old would affect trainer sales hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now