Talk

Advanced search

to want to move away!

(4 Posts)
RubyBelle Thu 17-Sep-09 17:18:57

Im in the middle of a contact case with my 3 1/2 year old with my violent ex who has not seen our child for about 2 1/2 years

Im currently pregnant at the moment and finding the thought of having to take my child to a contact centre to spend time with this man who has being so violent a nasty to us both in the past is all becoming too much.

Has anyone had any dealings cafcass and domestic violence my ex is currently undergoing tests with a doctor to see if he is deemed "safe" for contact

he has recently started a job and is not coperating with the csa

i feel he is just doing this now to get back at me as he said to my bext friend in a pub that if i would give him £10,000 he would llow my husband to adopt my child !!

now i feel the only way to stop this is too move away am i just being silly?

BroodyChook Thu 17-Sep-09 17:21:21

Wow. That sounds horrendous. I don't think YABU by feeling the way you do, but I think moving would be a bad idea. You'd have to keep running. Have you had legal advice? Is there any way you can stop the contact? Sorry, I have no idea how these things work.

RubyBelle Thu 17-Sep-09 17:43:34

hi i dont qualify for legal aid so im represting myself in court my ex has a solicitor has he has allways being on benefits until very recently

Im not sure if i can stop it if the court order it

im just at my wits end with it all i dont want to move away as i love my area friends family DD school is lovely but i cant stand the thought of my ex back in my life

i know we share a child together and keep trying to think about my DD feelings but i know i have to keep her safe he is very unstable has allready broke into my property drunk and trown me out once when she was 6 weeks old police were called gained entry its all down but cafcass dont seem to care how could i live with myself if he gets unsupervised at some point and puts my child in danger i just cant stand the thought thankyou for posting

BroodyChook Sat 19-Sep-09 18:01:20

Someone here must have some advice, RubyBelle. FWIW, I really hope that it works out.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now