Talk

Advanced search

for already eating the chocolates I had put aside for Christmas and it's only 17 September

(10 Posts)
famishedass Thu 17-Sep-09 10:54:55

Co-op have got a fabulous deal going on all their choccies at the moment so yesterday I went and bought

1 tin of celebrations
1 tin of roses
£8 for both

2 boxes of ferrero rocher
£2 each box

2 giant toblerones
£1.75 each

2 terrys chocolate oranges
£1 each

Large box of Thorntons luxury choccies
£5

So, I brought a whole load of xmas choccies while they were on half price offer. Some for us and some for presents.

We have already almost eaten the box of celebrations blush - I do it every single year, when will I learn not to buy choccies till xmas eve.

On the other hand, get yourself down to Co-op if you've got more willpower then me, the bargains are great!

shinyshoes Thu 17-Sep-09 10:56:53

Great finds there and wiith those bargains YANBU you can always buy more.

kreecherlivesupstairs Thu 17-Sep-09 12:39:57

You know in your heart of hearts that YANBU.

girlsyearapart Thu 17-Sep-09 12:45:21

yabu- but only due to your high levels of organisation!!

AvengingGerbil Thu 17-Sep-09 12:47:32

YANBU - they'll not be fresh by then grin

waitingforfanjo Thu 17-Sep-09 13:01:09

YANBU. I bought 40 Cadbury's Freddo bars to go in goody bags for DS party next week, and I have eaten at least 10. I resisted them for about 10 hours before tucking in. DS and DH do not know this blush

I would never last from September till Christmas. It isn't humanly possible.

ssd Thu 17-Sep-09 13:08:56

YANBU

and thanks for the funny thread title, you've made me laugh for the first time today!grin

kittycatty Thu 17-Sep-09 13:44:04

I do this too,blush im so glad other people do it too. Everytime i tell myself i wont and i do try to stay away from them.

worldgonemad72 Thu 17-Sep-09 13:49:51

lol i do this so i dont buy any chocs until december, even if they are on offer as i'd eat them and end up buying more.

LaurieFairyCake Thu 17-Sep-09 13:53:21

yanbu

eat the ferrero rocher first , they're boaking, no one wants them in real life

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now