Talk

Advanced search

to be sitting here grinning from ear to ear because ds2 ...........

(11 Posts)
TheLadyEvenstar Tue 15-Sep-09 14:34:57

has just said Nink Nonk while watching ITNG

KnickersandVests Tue 15-Sep-09 14:43:07

I'm afraid I can't really give a genuine opinion on whether YABU on not because I don't know what ITNG is but nink nonk sounds good to me if these among his first words (hopefully he's not 35 and ...erm odd)

I wanted to come and answer your post to ask you if you are a moderator for Southwark freecycle because I got an email from you yesterday about the belt in your dryer?

If you are and I wanted to say I hope you got it fixed or are, at least, in the process of, sounds like a pain.

TheLadyEvenstar Tue 15-Sep-09 14:51:07

Knickers yes I am the moderator for Southwark Freegle (formerly freecycle) and I have had a few people offer to help fix it which is brilliant.

Ds2 is 2 on friday and tbh although he says a lot of words it was first time he has really put them together other than "Ni Ni back now".....

InMyLittleHead Tue 15-Sep-09 19:30:39

Don't know whether to love or hate In The Night Garden. One the one hand it is narrated by Derek Jacobi, but on the other Iggle Piggle is, imo, a cretin.

But it is quite exciting that your DS said nink nonk, if he is a very small person that is. Aww.

freyski Tue 15-Sep-09 19:39:52

Oh, thank god i am not alone in thinking that Iggle Piggle is a cretin. I have an irrational building rage when he is on. I really like the rest of it tho.

InMyLittleHead Tue 15-Sep-09 20:03:38

I generally think children's television has gone downhill. Is Pingu still on? Haven't seen him in a while. He was ace.

TheLadyEvenstar Tue 15-Sep-09 20:57:10

InMy he is 2 on friday!

SomeGuy Tue 15-Sep-09 21:27:45

My daughter (2 years, 2 months) has gone off ITNG. She just says lo-la all the time now.

TheLadyEvenstar Tue 15-Sep-09 21:43:50

Pingu is ride he farts and burps on the episode i have on dvd lol.

Someguy he prefers bob the builder but all he can say is "Bob we can"

Ninks Tue 15-Sep-09 22:02:54

He wasn't just watching ITNG, he was reading MN and saw my name. Multi-tasking too!

Tell him hello back grin

TheLadyEvenstar Tue 15-Sep-09 22:34:05

lmao Ninks....so if you are the ninks what is the nonk???

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now