Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to want to lean out the window and tell the pissin neighbours to turn the music off?

(10 Posts)
milknosugarplease Mon 14-Sep-09 00:09:09

they've had a party the last couple of nights, ok it annoyed me because i had to work both days and the noise kept me up , but i figured its the weekend its fine! they dont know im working

10.30pm tonight they start up another pissing party, with god knows how many people and music so loud i can hear it from 3 houses away in a room with no windows open.

everyones in their bloody garden! ITS PISSING SUNDAY NIGHT, PEOPLE DO WORK YOU KNOW!

i havent met them properly before but theyve always eemed quite conseiderate. but since they got a new flatmate its been party fecking central!

they are showing no signs of stopping anytime soon and its already gone midnight!

calling the police doesnt work (yes ive tried! hmm) we live next to a rowdy estate and they dont really take small calls seriously! theyll probably get there some point tomorrow mid afternoon!

our neighbours (2 from them)who they have spoken to many times and seem to get on well with, have a 4 weeek old baby who i can hear is crying! they have no consideration! how anyone on this road is sleeping is beyond me!

aibu to think theur twats?

a bad mood milk!
xx

MermaidSpam Mon 14-Sep-09 00:19:41

YANBU at all hun x

PricklyVelvet Mon 14-Sep-09 00:20:52

go to your local council website and there is a section for noise pollution get the number and phone them up, they will go round and have a word and they wont say where the rerpot came from, then its on record if they continually do it. they get a warning the first time. i have had bad problems with my very noisy neighbours.

milknosugarplease Mon 14-Sep-09 00:29:11

just tried to ring them but it went to some wierd voicemail centre...chances are its the wrong number, i live in north london and islingtons website is notoriously shite!

waves hello mermaid span (your name still makes me smile!) how are ya?

xx

MermaidSpam Mon 14-Sep-09 00:43:25

waves

Hi hun! Fine, and you?
Back to work tomorrow to have to face the situation left over from last week sad

Will post more on it tomorrow as I want some opinions on what has happened.

Off to bed now, hope you get some sleep!

xxx

milknosugarplease Mon 14-Sep-09 00:53:59

Im good thank you
well except for these damn neighburs angry!

i will most definetly read your post tomorrow

hope you have an ok day!!

xxxxxxx

milknosugarplease Mon 14-Sep-09 08:21:08

fucking 2.50am they stopped the music! god knows what time people left but it was the reallyu noisy at the front of the house at about 4am!

quite annoyed (and tired!) now!

milk
x

kreecherlivesupstairs Mon 14-Sep-09 08:35:16

Get on to your local environmental health dept. It is unreasonable. Alternatively, move to Switzerland where the law is no noise between 12 and 14.00, all day Sunday and after 22.00.

KerryMumbles Mon 14-Sep-09 08:36:43

are you mad? I would have turned the hose on them ages ago.

milknosugarplease Mon 14-Sep-09 08:44:47

3 doors down kerry...damn hose wont reach that far!

since their new flatmate came its also been bbq central! everytime i hang me washing out it smells of flippin charcol!

their garden is littered in rubbish after last nigh, ooh lets hope huuge hangovers, early start at work AND they have to clean it up! would love to know exactly how many cans of fosters were drank last night! its a sea of blue cans!

shockswitzerland sounds GREAT! thats so good! *thinks london should look at switzerland laws instead of making up new random ones!!!*

milk xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now