Talk

Advanced search

to namechange

(9 Posts)
motherfuckingcuntfacedtwat Sat 12-Sep-09 23:31:01

my last name was famishedass but i'm looking for a new name and came up with this one. Yes, I'm attention seeking.

hambler Sat 12-Sep-09 23:38:33

Hmm. It's a trifle misogynistic but certainly eyecatching

SomeGuy Sat 12-Sep-09 23:39:52

The problem with your new name is that it's too long. You get ... at the end. So people don't know if there's more. Would suggest you shorten it. How about mumfuckingcuntfacetwat?

MrsWeasley Sat 12-Sep-09 23:40:59

Can I suggest you find one more shocking this one is a tad dull winkgrin

famishedass Sat 12-Sep-09 23:41:50

grin grin grin

I feel strangly better now i've unleased that awful torrent of filth.

I'll go back to being nice middle-class me now, with my cath kidston apron on.

SomeGuy Sat 12-Sep-09 23:42:17

or mumfuckingcuntfacedtwat even.

If you could get some punctuation in it, it could be read differently.

Mother, fucking cunt, faced twat, at last coming to terms with her lesbianism.

Spacehoppa Sat 12-Sep-09 23:48:05

mfcft were you maybe a little drunk?

famishedass Sat 12-Sep-09 23:50:05

No, I am very drunk. But that doesn't normally affect my judgement anyway and I always find my drivings better after a few drinks. grin - I can go a lot faster too.

Spacehoppa Sun 13-Sep-09 00:03:00

Aww shame imabitdrunk. Could not drive as car poorly even if wanted to (at the garage clutch dead blah).
Can tell I'm drunk as watching Match of the Day as I am doing this using about 1% of my brain. Rest needed to type stuff. Men are running about. Skillfully.They are also earning a lot of money.
The weird thing is that Monday morning I will be able to have really sensible converstions about it with blokes and they will not even realise that I know nada about it, don't care that much and was drunk at the time.

PS Malouda well timed goal for Chelsea. Just.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now