Talk

Advanced search

to order myself a pizza??

(13 Posts)
LittleHarrysMum Wed 09-Sep-09 18:48:13

Was going to have sausage and mash with the dcs tonight but I realised that I didn't get the sausages out of the freezer after I'd done the mash 'prep' So gave DS leftover spagbol and DD mash and mashed carrots (9mo)

DH is away the kids will be in bed soon and I want to order a great big pepperoni pizza and enjoy it with a glass of wine!! So AIBU or should I make myself a salad and water <bleugh> grin

MrFlibble Wed 09-Sep-09 18:49:23

Hell no you are not being unreasonable. Pick up the phone and order one woman!!

TequilaMockinBird Wed 09-Sep-09 18:49:25

YANBU, I've just ordered a pepperoni stuffed crust pizza and opened a bottle of Rose grin

LittleHarrysMum Wed 09-Sep-09 18:52:16

Fantastic news!! 20 mins to the kids are tucked thrown into their rooms into bed I will order and soon have delicious pizza oh and not forgetting the wine!!

<very hungry emoticon>

pooexplosions Wed 09-Sep-09 18:53:11

If you're going to do it, do it properly, and add a cheesy garlic bread and some chicken dippers, then you'll have leftovers as well. grin

PeedOffWithNits Wed 09-Sep-09 18:53:15

I've had me dinner already but now i am drooling at thought of pizza!!<big fat big>

LittleHarrysMum Wed 09-Sep-09 19:15:31

Cheesy garlic bread is a MUST!!!! Chicken dippers will do for breakfast tomorrow blush grin

Ordering now can't bloody wait!!!

<dreams of a one minute from order to door policy>

Hulababy Wed 09-Sep-09 19:21:40

I am ordering pizza too; infact just phoned it through. I took fish out earlier and put it in the fridge to defrost, but it is still frozen.

So meal deal 2 it is

Ninks Wed 09-Sep-09 19:24:59

YANBU. DH committed an unforgivable crime pissing off to the cinema straight after work thus missing Hell Hour so DD and I had Chinese.

choppychopster Wed 09-Sep-09 19:26:55

YANBU - Just got a flyer for a posh sounding new pizza delivery place - does wood-fired pizzas with things like rocket and parma ham, does not also sell kebabs! - and I think I might have to give it a try once DD is in bed. <Ponce emoticon> <Can't be arsed making spag bol with the mince in the fridge emoticon> grin

Ninks Wed 09-Sep-09 19:27:40

Ooh, Nice Ham pizza...

LittleHarrysMum Wed 09-Sep-09 20:19:00

Well that was the best pizza ever!!! Hope you all enjoyed your takeaways!!

grin

pooexplosions Wed 09-Sep-09 20:26:04

Now you've gone and make me hungry, the salad in the fridge just isn't going to do at all angry

Unfortunately, or possible fortunately for my waistline (what waistline @35 weeks?), pizza delivery is ridiculously expensive where I am, certainly non-justifiable for just l'il ole me on a weeknight! Maybe theres one in the freezer that might hit the spot.....wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now