Talk

Advanced search

to have a small crush on Gordon Brown?

(80 Posts)
InMyLittleHead Tue 08-Sep-09 23:24:10

My friends assure me I am in a minority of one, and possibly mad to boot. But I do quite fancy him. blush

LadyOfTheFlowers Tue 08-Sep-09 23:24:54

Very unreasonable!

EccentricaGallumbits Tue 08-Sep-09 23:25:41

hell no. somthing strangely alluring about him.

EyeballsintheSky Tue 08-Sep-09 23:27:50

OMFG you seriously are very very ill and should seek medical advice asap. Gordon Brown??? Have you completely lost your mind?? shock Just think of that silly thing he does with his mouth after every sentence. Eek.

CocoaCloset Tue 08-Sep-09 23:28:32

I had a dream recently that I was having an affair with him and we were trying to hide from the press - have been strangely drawn to him since!

Ninks Tue 08-Sep-09 23:33:27

YABU! He is dour and dreary.

Unlike Mr O.

But: Obama can work the dreich with charisma!

InMyLittleHead Tue 08-Sep-09 23:37:28

I like his voice, though. He sounds like he knows what he is talking about and that he can fix everything (despite all evidence to the contrary).

Coco, I also had a dream about kissing him. The next night I had a dream about kissing David Cameron. I think I am what they call a swing voter. Gordon Brown was the better kisser in my dream, but I won't nec. be voting Labour on the strength of this.

thesunshinesbrightly Tue 08-Sep-09 23:37:32

oh dear shock
but saying that i had a dream about gordon ramsey, but i think you just made me feel better thankyou.

InMyLittleHead Tue 08-Sep-09 23:39:35

PS Ninks - Obama, though rather beautiful, doesn't know everything. My (gay) friend said she would turn straight for Obama.

Have also just had thought that my politician-kissing dreams may be something to do with leaving Radio 4 on all night...

PeedOffWithNits Tue 08-Sep-09 23:44:07

Gordon Brown!!! bleurgh, OP should have gone to specsavers

would rather have Gordon the flippin Gopher!! LOL

lolapoppins Tue 08-Sep-09 23:50:24

You are totally unreasonable and in need of help.

Shouldn't read things like this just before I go to sleep - I bet I will have a dodgy dream about him tonight now.

FlappyTheBat Tue 08-Sep-09 23:52:43

YES YES YES

have met him in rl and you really don't want to go there, trust me!!!!!!

InMyLittleHead Wed 09-Sep-09 11:29:04

OK, maybe I have slightly strange taste... but at least one person agrees with me that he is fanciable!

skihorse Wed 09-Sep-09 11:50:01

YANBU, however I fear for your sanity.

SoWhat Wed 09-Sep-09 11:51:32

YABVU! smile

Bucharest Wed 09-Sep-09 11:52:41

I imagine him to smell of cheese.
OP- you are in need of professional help, which MN cannot give you.

LadyoftheBathtub Wed 09-Sep-09 11:59:46

YANBU! I have a bit of a thing for him too... despite the funny mouth business and total failure to be my political hero.

He just seems like he would be a lot more fun than he lets on. He has that grumpy-face-plus-twinkle-in-eye thing going on. I do like them a bit craggy...

manfrom Wed 09-Sep-09 12:01:56

InMyLittleHead - YOU ARE ED BALLS AND I CLAIM MY £10! Stop lurking and come back at one pm for your webchat.

MonkeyPoo Wed 09-Sep-09 12:12:06

shockshockshock etc...

MayorNaze Wed 09-Sep-09 12:13:52

oh dear. i have my own little posse of undesirables but really, the PM is not what you would call a pinup. even the kind you don't want to admit to grin

MrsMerryHenry Wed 09-Sep-09 12:16:31

PMSL at 'swing voter'! What kind of swinging are you hoping for with Gordy, exactly?

And what exactly do you mean by 'Obama...doesn't know everything'? Who does?

This is definitely an illness.

Grendle Wed 09-Sep-09 12:17:34

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!

BalloonSlayer Wed 09-Sep-09 12:21:14

He definitely comes over as firm-but-fair, hmm, quite appealing.

Think he should drop that smiling thing, though, it doesn't work for him.

Yes, yes, there is something there. Although I get the impression he must be a pain to live with - the sort that eats porridge with salt on it for breakfast and won't let you put the heating on till November.

Rindercella Wed 09-Sep-09 12:22:39

Now...I have had many many dreams about err, kissing Obama, most usually when I am awake grin BUT...to have a crush on Brown is just WRONG (yes I am shouting at you!). Actually, a crush on Cameron is wrong, but I think a crush on Brown is verging on depravity.

ErikaMaye Wed 09-Sep-09 12:23:49

You need help. Please go and see your GP.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now