Talk

Advanced search

To want dh to shave himself down there?!!! (possibly too rude for daytime)

(22 Posts)
YummyorSlummy Mon 07-Sep-09 14:21:36

I've mentioned to dh before that he should tidy himself up down there. It really puts me off when it comes to certain 'acts' when u end up with a hair in your teeth
However he is not too keen. Thing is, doubt he'd like it if I expected him to do the same said 'act' with a massively hairy bush!! (am aways groomed and ready lol)
Sorry if tmi! But what do u ladies think??!

Tortington Mon 07-Sep-09 14:22:09

jesus

EccentricaGallumbits Mon 07-Sep-09 14:25:06

wait till he's asleep then have a trim. he'll never notice

BalloonSlayer Mon 07-Sep-09 14:25:23

Tell him it'll make his cock look bigger.

...allegedly ...

grin

YummyorSlummy Mon 07-Sep-09 14:26:04

Lol was it tmi?blush Am I wierd for having these thoughts occupying my mind at half 2 on a monday afternoon?

FarkinBarkin Mon 07-Sep-09 14:26:28

I would've thought that having something that looked like a plucked chicken in your face would be far more off-putting.

mumblechum Mon 07-Sep-09 14:26:58

Lol at Farkin. Agree.

YummyorSlummy Mon 07-Sep-09 14:27:01

Lol I was thinking of the sleep trim thing! Seriously it is really really bad though!

YummyorSlummy Mon 07-Sep-09 14:27:47

hehe ugh dont want plucked chicken- just a litte trimmed down version!

MrFlibble Mon 07-Sep-09 14:28:45

He doesnt need to completely shave it all off, just trim it so its not so unruly.
Just refuse to do any certain "acts" until he has gotten handy with the scissors, and make sure he doesnt use the kitchen ones either!! grin

Prinpo Mon 07-Sep-09 14:29:09

Surely just the knowledge that he'll get a bit more of 'certain acts' should be incentive enough? BTW, way tmi but very funny and not at all weird for Monday afternoon. Minds do wander...

skybright Mon 07-Sep-09 14:30:51

I'm sure you have a nit comb and a pair of nail scissors to present him with while he is in the bath lol.

YummyorSlummy Mon 07-Sep-09 14:31:15

Thats what I was thinking,and if needs be I will do it myself! I make a big effort in hair removal (am actually a gorilla) blush ao he should have to make the effort aswell :0

stillstanding Mon 07-Sep-09 14:32:39

But if it's just a trim, neatening up exercise then I don't understand how this is going to help you avoid hair in your teeth .. Surely that can only be avoided if he is completed bald?

Personally would be freaked out if DH shaved down there - want a man not a groomed poodle/plucked chicken.

YummyorSlummy Mon 07-Sep-09 14:33:28

Lol @ skybright nit comb suggestion!

YummyorSlummy Mon 07-Sep-09 14:34:28

But I would rather have a short one than one almost the length of the hair on my head lol!

Casserole Mon 07-Sep-09 15:43:44

Hand job with some immac?!

noddyholder Mon 07-Sep-09 15:45:22

Custy that really made me LOL literally I could hear you say it grin!I think it would be a sorry sight

gingerbunny Mon 07-Sep-09 15:46:09

with hold certain acts, until he has a trim!!!

Glitterknickaz Mon 07-Sep-09 16:58:28

ooooh itchyyyyyy

TinyPawz Mon 07-Sep-09 20:16:09

My ex used buzzers in his bits......was fabulous being able to see the whole package!

Malificence Mon 07-Sep-09 21:09:17

FGS not totally shaved!!!!!

I had to shave hubby's scrotum for his vasectomy and he had awful itchyness for a fortnight afterwards, a nice trim is all that's required for oral nicety.
My hubby HATED it when I went for the full hollywood too, blotchy and itchy isn't remotely sexy. Oral didn't feel any "nicer" for me either.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now