Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to think that boys parents shouldn't get narky when i tell their son not to threaten to throw sand in my ds's eyes

(8 Posts)
choufleur Sun 06-Sep-09 19:12:07

At a small playground earlier - designed for 7 and under (sign on the gate) DS (3) was playing with the sand and got in an older boy's way (he must have been about 9 - 10). older boy threatened as above. I told him not to do that and it wasn't a very nice thing to say, and would he like it if someone threatened to throw sand in his eye? his parents told me not to tell their son off and then frowned at me until they left the playground.

KembleTwins Sun 06-Sep-09 19:14:42

YANBU. I would have done the same thing. And then probably asked the older kid how old he was and pointed out that the sign said "7 and under". I've done that before when older kids were being unpleasant to my DTs (3) I don't care what their parents say - I'm not having my kids hurt in a playground FFS.

Eve4Walle Sun 06-Sep-09 19:14:59

YANBU. People are sometimes tossers. End of.

HumphreyCobbler Sun 06-Sep-09 19:15:04

yanbu

nickytwotimes Sun 06-Sep-09 19:17:06

Yanbu.
Tossers.

McDreamy Sun 06-Sep-09 19:17:25

YANBU angry

Thunderduck Sun 06-Sep-09 19:23:58

YANBU.

choufleur Sun 06-Sep-09 19:28:02

I now i'm not really - i just wanted to get it off my chest - horrible people (them, not you lot obviously)!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now