Talk

Advanced search

To expect to get the same DD (8) I had in the summer hols back from school?

(7 Posts)
Oxymoronic Fri 04-Sep-09 20:36:11

I think they may have accidently sent me back her evil twin, arguing, cheeking us back, running about like she's had 12 coffees in a row...what did I do to deserve this??

pinkteddy Fri 04-Sep-09 20:40:31

She is probably tired, dd like this too, absolutely knackered after only 2 days!

izyboy Fri 04-Sep-09 20:40:46

Oh god I thought it might get better with age..DS has come back having HUGE melt downs he's 5.5.

lovelymumma Fri 04-Sep-09 20:53:19

My 10 year old still does meltdowns,but she does say sorry afterwards now.I think its hormones starting early.

herbietea Fri 04-Sep-09 20:58:24

Message withdrawn

izyboy Fri 04-Sep-09 21:05:05

Its quite a relief to know this is not uncommon. I suspect he's been a bit 'naughty' in school today as well. DS was just beyond the pale tonight but he did keep saying he was tired and actually lay down on the playground as we left. He is just awful when he gets tired like this, he can hardly string a sentence together.

Oxymoronic Fri 04-Sep-09 21:55:13

If only she was tired pinkted I could get her off to sleep before 10! hmm she just can't seem to switch off, prob info overload bless her smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: