Talk

Advanced search

to think that all is NOT fair in love and war?

(7 Posts)
SerendipitousHarlot Wed 02-Sep-09 23:13:09

Ok, so I'm watching Jeremy Kyle... I have it series linked to whenever I feel a bit shit, I watch it all in one lump to make myself feel superior wink

'My ex won't accept that I'm sleeping with her mum' hmm The daughter has a baby with this man, and now he's shagging the grandmother of his own child shock

So let's have a mass debate.

Personally, if my mum or my sister slept with my husband, even FIFTY YEARS after we'd split - I would never speak to them again. I think it's a line you just don't cross. My mum, however, thinks you can't help who you fall in love with. hmm

Do you have a line? Where is it?

AuraofDora Wed 02-Sep-09 23:16:29

my line? ..the victoria line, you SHOULD NOT cross that

hambler Wed 02-Sep-09 23:29:06

My sister welcome to my ex husband.T hey are both really nice people

shonaspurtle Wed 02-Sep-09 23:32:34

You can't help who you fall in love with but you can help shagging them, spending time with them, having a relationship with them, wrecking your other relationships because you value them more than your own child.

But then most people get this I think. Most people when they get into relationships that hurt other people feel guilt and know they're being selfish even if that's not enough to stop them doing it.

thesecondcoming Wed 02-Sep-09 23:46:15

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

NeverLeapfrogOverAUnicorn Fri 04-Sep-09 19:57:15

If I'd split up with him, then he'd be free to do what he liked. If that was sleep with my mother, then <shrug> his choice.

If I'd split with him, I clearly didn't want him, so what's it to me?

And what's the cut off? mother - no. sister - no. cousin? aunt? best friend? close friend? neighbour?

When your relationship has ended, you don't have the right to tell the other person who they may or may not form a relationship with.

TeamCullenAllTheWay Fri 04-Sep-09 19:59:30

Jeremy Kyle FFS!!!!! As if any of it is real anyway!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now