Talk

Advanced search

To be pissed off at my dog

(22 Posts)
random Wed 02-Sep-09 16:54:35

For nicking 2 greggs sausage rolls of my kitchen table and eating them grin

PrammyMammy Wed 02-Sep-09 16:56:40

LOL my sisters dog stole sausage rolls yesterday - she phoned me up just to tell me.
Cheeky beggar.

gorionine Wed 02-Sep-09 16:57:02

Do not worry ,if he has got any sense he will never do it again!grin

Itsjustafleshwound Wed 02-Sep-09 16:57:49

It is a dog eat dog world out there ....

melmog Wed 02-Sep-09 16:58:03

Ha, that made me laugh!

My old dog had a whole roast chicken, a salami pizza, a bread stick and most of a takeaway curry. She used to steal stuff and hide it under the sofa cushions.

Eventually I learned not to leave food on the worktops.

God, I miss that dog.

pjmama Wed 02-Sep-09 17:40:36

Natural born thieves, every last one of them! Dontcha know it tastes nicer if you've nicked it? grin

Pikelit Wed 02-Sep-09 17:44:33

Think of it as blessed salvation!

ilovesprouts Wed 02-Sep-09 18:00:52

dogs ha my old dog goldie once went in my fridge how she opend the door i dont know ,it was 3 days before xmas and she ate ,ginger buns lard,yogarts ,roast beef ,coked chicken trifle,xmas pudd ,went in the oven and ate the contents of the chip pan ,and wen i came back the dog had been sick all over the floor ,i was sooooooooooo angry that was wen my fridge was at the bottom ,and the freezer at the top !

Amandoh Wed 02-Sep-09 18:03:29

Oh dear. Is the dog ok?

Blondeshavemorefun Wed 02-Sep-09 18:05:01

you BROUGHT greggs sausage rolls shockgrin

dogs are the worst for stealing food

ours has eaten stolen

whole batch of raw organic pork,babys pureed tea,venison sausages, 500g cheese

MmeLindt Wed 02-Sep-09 18:07:54

You bought Greggs sausage rolls and you are ADMITTING to it on MN?

YABVU

maryz Wed 02-Sep-09 18:18:11

Give him a fruit shoot to wash them down.

EccentricaGallumbits Wed 02-Sep-09 18:19:49

he's probably going to be very thirsty (all that salt!).
best fill bis bowl witth any spare frootshoots.

EccentricaGallumbits Wed 02-Sep-09 18:20:16

grin mary. great minds!

chegirl Wed 02-Sep-09 18:22:45

May I add my doggie AIBU?

Ok then.

I was cleaning out my underbed drawers this morning. I wanted to refold the clothes and give the drawers a hoover etc.

Bloody dog had eaten his way through three pairs of shoes and a pair of skinny jeans shock.

Its not like I dont flipping feed him. He is the size of a blooming ferret, I dont know where he puts it all.

<sausages rolls, huh!, if only.......grumble, mumble, hurumph>

maryz Wed 02-Sep-09 18:23:10

grin

BrigitBigKnickers Wed 02-Sep-09 18:43:06

My dog pinched and scoffed a box with 6 french fancies last week.Fortunately it was just before I took her into kennels for the weekend so if there were any repercussions I didn't have to deal with them! grin

hmc Wed 02-Sep-09 18:48:05

Well today mine ate the waxy red coating from a babybel and slobbered on dd's banana (mercifully at that stage, as yet unpeeled) when dd left the kitchen table temporarily (and thus her food was unguarded)....

On Boxing day we were having a buffet of leftovers and had a table groaning with food. Dog was shut up in the utility room. One of the children inavertently let her out and she did a rapid circuit of the table, wolfed down a whole wedge of stilton, and exited stage right

Bloody dogs

random Wed 02-Sep-09 19:37:35

Last thing he nicked and scoffed was 4 Marks and Spencers muffins ..So he has got some class grin

Stayingsunnygirl Wed 02-Sep-09 19:43:37

My brown lab puppy has trashed two wicker bins, two sandals (different ones), one strawberry plant, 5 raspberry canes, two plant pots, strewn anything left in any bin round the house, and tied up the whole downstairs with a 100g ball of wool - which she managed to get round 5 rooms, one table, two chairs and made into an apparently endless loop.

Oh, and unless we get to it first, she shreds the newspaper - yesterday I had to throw away pages 1-4 of the Times, so I just hope nothing worldshattering had happened the day before!

ilovesprouts Wed 02-Sep-09 20:18:46

it was ok bit sick for a day or 2 ..but she died 5 years ago of old age and had to be put to sleep

differentID Wed 02-Sep-09 20:24:25

My mum had to buy a new bread bin after the dog learned how to open it and she used to steal entire loaves of bread.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now