Talk

Advanced search

to expect the removal guys to get on with their job without moaning

(4 Posts)
tinkerbellesmuse Wed 02-Sep-09 16:27:32

They're driving me nuts!

Two removal guys arrived after lunch to start packing and loading van. Offered them tea and gave them biscuits. Didn't even raise a smile let alone a thanks.

Since they have been here all they have done is huffed and puffed, complained about how large the furniture is (even though they were provided with a list with approx measurements) complained about how much there is to do (even though it turns out I estimated more boxes than tey have actually needed to do) and got their knickers in a twist that there have been some last minute changes to what is being taken/what is not (even though I confirmed with office tat last minute changes would be fine).

I'm going to scream!

PrincessToadstool Wed 02-Sep-09 20:38:21

YANBU - Are things better now, tinkerbellesmuse?

Fluffypoms Wed 02-Sep-09 20:46:29

They are men its there job to complain.

groundhogs Thu 03-Sep-09 00:20:17

fluffypoms, well said, bang on the nail there!

Op, come on! Lol! What did you expect? 3 men, removal men at that, it's 1.1 on their job description! Now you know why moving is the 2nd most stressfull thing to death! Sorry to say love, but i'm going to have to prize you with my very first YABU! Good luck with the move, you unpacked the gin yet? :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now