Talk

Advanced search

To think I should dig out the brandy for my neighbour for when she comes in later?

(9 Posts)
dilemma456 Wed 02-Sep-09 11:53:06

Message withdrawn

Stigaloid Wed 02-Sep-09 11:59:19

LOL. Dig away.

southeastastra Wed 02-Sep-09 12:00:54

lol so many people in tesco buying things last minute (me included)

shoes though i at least managed lastd week

sure she'll appreciate a double

GertBertandFlirt Wed 02-Sep-09 12:03:12

I am taking 3 girls and the new baby on Saturday for all the last minute stuff like underwear and new hair bobbles and whatever other tat stuff they need .

YeahBut Wed 02-Sep-09 12:04:24

<<shudder>> at Clarks this close to term.
I'd go for neat gin myself in this case.

dilemma456 Wed 02-Sep-09 12:14:22

Message withdrawn

deaddei Wed 02-Sep-09 12:16:18

(smug face)
I did school shoes 3 weeks ago.
I am going shopping on Saturday, and will post my head into Clarks to remind myself that being organised is GOOD. (and go and reward myself with something nice)

SlartyBartFast Wed 02-Sep-09 12:18:05

i imagine it is probably much quieter today wink
it was bedlam last friday

OrmIrian Wed 02-Sep-09 12:19:36

Not wishing to sound smug but I took DD to by shoes on saturdays. Was dreading it not least because DD hates shopping especially for clothes and most especially for school clothes. But we parked straight away, walked in to Clarks, found some shoes, tried them on and paid - all in about 20 mins. Hurrah! Then DD and I spent about half an hour looking round a paper shop finding stuff to make christmas cards. And then she had a milkshake. But I did only have one child with me and she would have agreed if I'd offered her a pair of cardboard boxes just as long as we got out asap wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now