Talk

Advanced search

to be extremely annoyed with people who rustle with their sweetie bags all through a theatre performance

(7 Posts)
emkana Sat 29-Aug-09 20:50:31

angry

HecatesTwopenceworth Sat 29-Aug-09 20:51:40

nope. It's very annoying. Sit behind them and chat all the way through grin

southeastastra Sat 29-Aug-09 20:53:46

i went to a music concert where the people behind me bought the most awful smelling thing on the planet and ate it all through the second half.

don't like people eating during films etc though. think it was because my sister's friend was sick all over my shoes when we went to see benji in the 70s.

mamas12 Sat 29-Aug-09 21:00:25

Totally agree with you there and I would have had to turn around and ask them them to be quiet blush

BubbaAndBump Sat 29-Aug-09 21:06:27

Nick the sweeties off them and scoff the lot hamster-stylee
or
Force them to babysit so you can go another time

Squishabelle Sat 29-Aug-09 21:18:58

Why oh why do some people need to eat a pile of shite at the theatre/cinema? Can they not go a couple of hours without?

ellceeell Sat 29-Aug-09 21:28:29

I went to a children's theatre show where three children were sitting in front of us, mesmerised by the performance. Then the mum got out a mixed bag of sweets and started asking each child which ones they wanted! I can (sort of) understand using one or two unwrapped sweets to distract a child from spoiling other people's enjoyment - but these were happy, interested children.

Also - since I'm ranting now - when did theatres start letting you take drinks from the bar into the theatre?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now