Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To want to leave DP at home whilst I go and enjoy centre parcs with the kids

(8 Posts)
stoppinattwo Fri 28-Aug-09 13:13:46

we were supposed to leaved earlier this morning BUT he decided to go and help a mate finish a job and is still out...........

the car is packed, the kids are about to explode, and so am i............arrggghhhh

Hollyoaks Fri 28-Aug-09 13:16:57

Leave him I say! Get his mate to give him a lift. wink Or he can sort the kids when you get there and give you some time to relax.

Might see you there, we go on Monday. Have fun when you get there.

LucyJones Fri 28-Aug-09 13:21:36

yanbu
hope the mate is very appreciative

wasabipeas Fri 28-Aug-09 13:23:25

Leave him and go!
And take lots of wasp spray - we have just come back and we were mobbed by them every time we stepped outside

OtterInaSkoda Fri 28-Aug-09 13:58:46

YANBU - what Hollyoaks said - get his mate to give him a lift.

sweethoney Fri 28-Aug-09 14:03:51

Two choices:
Either leave now and make a massive point. He may learn the lesson, but will it spoil your time away when you are there when he does turn up - if he does!! If he doesn't you will have to manage the children all weekend with no break or help.
Or
Wait for him and when he does turn up, be very upset and state he has to make it up to you big time when you are away i.e let you go of the aqua sana all afternoon, treat you to a massage etc.

Either way have a super time!

branflake81 Fri 28-Aug-09 14:58:44

You have my sympathies. My DP never sees the urgency when we're going away, I get everything packed and he decides he has to go and buy something/see someone/sit in front of the tv. Winds me up!!!

Hollyoaks Fri 28-Aug-09 15:16:46

Does anyone think Stoppinattwo's dh may have returned? She's gone very quiet hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now