Talk

Advanced search

to feel like going 'WAAAAAHHHH' or some other pathetic crying noise?

(6 Posts)
hatesponge Thu 27-Aug-09 21:58:48

Had organised a night out tomorrow with work colleagues old and new - sort of mingly thing. Everyone including me really looking forward to it. All week in fact everyone has been saying to me how excited they are, & how pleased I took the initiative to arrange it.

Today have had the period from hell. Will save the details (would be seriously TMI) but I had to leave work early as thought I was going to be sick, faint or both. Still not feeling great.

Am going to GP tomorrow am who will hopefully give me something to help (had this but not as bad last year & GP gave me some meds which worked really well) but even so can't see myself making it to the night out now

oh, and am going away on Saturday, nothing packed yet (was going to do it this evening) just hoping will feel better in time for that

waaaahhhhh

sorry, bit self indulgent I know

Starbear Thu 27-Aug-09 22:03:05

Isn't always the way. What a bummer sad

MummyDragon Fri 28-Aug-09 16:01:39

How are you feeling? - do you think you'll be able to make it tonight?

Hope you're feeling better smile

PeedOffWithNits Fri 28-Aug-09 16:03:33

sympathies for period from hell, can relate to that

if you are not TTC I heartily recommend the mirena coil!!! Has been life changing for me, honestly

Hope you feeling better soon and get something sorted with GP

talking Fri 28-Aug-09 20:24:58

I also feel like crying.

Have had sinusitis all week - the week that DD's nursery is shut for deep-cleaning!!

Have had to keep going though.

hatesponge Sat 29-Aug-09 08:37:36

talking - poor you. One of my friends has had sinusitis, I know how painful it is! And I never realised they shut nurseries for cleaning!

My GP was lovely & sympathetic - he said 'Isnt it terrible what you ladies have to go through every month?' Gave me some transexamic acid (think I've spelt that right.....) although things had already improved a lot by yesterday morning so thanks to that and the meds I was able to go out grin

Had a really good time, colleagues all thanked me for my efforts, and after hearing about me going home early from work & having to see GP, my Ex phoned & offered to drive me & DCs to our holiday today, which is unxpectedly nice of him.

Now I just have to pack by 1pm........which I probably should go and start in a minute, rather than being on here grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now