Talk

Advanced search

Is it me or Eddie Jordan is really annoying?

(11 Posts)
JonAndHateTheDailyMail Sun 23-Aug-09 12:32:19

He has short man syndrome doesn't he?

muggglewump Sun 23-Aug-09 12:38:11

I find him hilarious.
He talks such arse it makes me laugh.

MaggieLeo Sun 23-Aug-09 12:38:17

stop bashing short men all the time (not YOU personally) but just people on MN.

Richard Hammond was getting it in the neck a minute ago for being short. I don't watch him so I don't know how annoying he is, but he seems fairly laid back to me..

My brothers are all 'short' and they are not grouchy, don'tdrive big cars to 'make up' for anything.

btw, My x was tall and he was an grumpy ARSEhole. Paranoid about being ignored or overlooked or not taken seriously enough. He needed respect. (didn't deserve it)

JonAndHateTheDailyMail Sun 23-Aug-09 12:46:57

Oh no MaggieLEo I looove Richard Hammond.

The thing about Eddie is it's just so clear that he his always trying to compensate it's really funny.

He can even look self-satisfied just standing still.

It's not just he says, it's the way he says it. Like he's thinking to himself 'That was rather good wasn't it?' When in fact he just looked desperate to get Michael over and not lose face!

Loving the BBC coverage though! They're absolutely amazing!

muggglewump Sun 23-Aug-09 18:48:11

MaggieLeo
My ex is short, 5'2 and is not remotely bothered by it.

Other people's reactions to it are quite astounding though.

My neighbour once commented very negatively on it. I said nothing, but felt like pointing out that she was shorter and a good 5 stone heavier then him, or me (I'm also 5'2)
He had no problem with me in heels, loved it in fact.

He has had hassle for it though, and not because he invited it, but because people are damn bloody nasty at times.

People expect that he is less of a man.
Weird.
I don't get why they think that? Or perhaps having had amazing sex with him on many occasions I'm in the know?grin

MaggieLeo Sun 23-Aug-09 18:52:05

and it must be an extremely sane well-balanced man who can put up with all the digs about beign small and still be fine about it!

HaggisNeepsnTatties Sun 23-Aug-09 18:53:08

I love him - and David Coutlhard....in fact anything to do with F1!! smile

muggglewump Sun 23-Aug-09 19:16:34

He's truly a great guy.
I'd have recommended him to a friend but he came here last weekend so I'd rather have him all to myself again.grin

Really though, he doesn't have any hang ups about being short.
He has been beaten up more than once because of it thoughsad
He is the most laid back person I know.

Haggis, I love DC too.
He was my first love in F1 and I am so glad he's still there.
I was gutted when he announced his retirement.
I still have the newspaper clipping of his last win on my kitchen wall, along with all of Kimi's wins. I'm obsessed a fan of Kimi. grin
I think him and EJ together are hilarious. DC is such a good guy, and really funny.
I so would.

We're huge F1 fans in this house.

HaggisNeepsnTatties Sun 23-Aug-09 19:30:42

A girl after my own heart Muggle!! We are F1 addicts in this house too!! smile

MichKit Sun 23-Aug-09 19:34:05

Oooh, I love DC. And Eddie Jordan's OK, I just tune out when he starts speaking. Me too loving the BBCs coverage, so much better than the ITV one.

muggglewump Sun 23-Aug-09 20:28:52

Come and sympathise with me here

It's just not fair.

It's Spa.

Spa. I can't see it livesad

Also you must look at this site
It's hilarious.grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now