Talk

Advanced search

to let DH jump in bath with DC even though I knew they'd both weed in it?

(27 Posts)
pjmama Fri 21-Aug-09 19:21:10

grin

Evil? Or just really funny?!

StealthPolarBear Fri 21-Aug-09 19:22:32

your DH weed in the bath?? Or do you have more than one DC?

Trikken Fri 21-Aug-09 19:22:47

funny. i'd do it, then sit there laughing.

Tryharder Fri 21-Aug-09 19:22:58

A bit of wee never hurt anyone. I wouldn't have even mentioned it grin

DrEvil Fri 21-Aug-09 19:23:54

Funny.

That is why I never ever use my ds's bath water after them, I can't wash my hair knowing it's probably being rinsed with wee water.

BitOfFun Fri 21-Aug-09 19:26:52

Wee is sterile. And good for jellyfish stings, just in case.

frasersmummy Fri 21-Aug-09 19:28:28

hahahah.. that made me laugh ..

did you tell him??????????

kittymax Fri 21-Aug-09 19:38:37

Excellent, nice one!

I once 'forgot' to tell my partner that the cat had 'tasted' some of his weetabix. That's probably a bit naughty, but wee in the bath isn't gonna kill him is it. I wouldn't be able to resist telling though. Occasionally i get this tiny little evil streak that takes over and makes me do naughty things. Soooo glad I'm not alone. Anyone else had a naughty moment?

pjmama Fri 21-Aug-09 19:47:57

I did tell eventually him, (he asked why I was sniggering), however he didn't seem too bothered! Dirty bugger.

kittymax Fri 21-Aug-09 20:01:45

lol
I bet he was bothered, he was prob pretending not to be so you wouldn't keep laughing at him!
How long did it take to spill the beans? I've only ever lasted about oooh, less than a minute! I'm rubbish at secrets too.

Meglet Fri 21-Aug-09 20:03:33

yanbu. Does he not realise children wee in the bath. You couldn't get me in with mine for love nor money.

Trikken Fri 21-Aug-09 20:05:14

at least there wasnt a floater lurking.

Sibble Fri 21-Aug-09 20:05:51

lol, not as bad as last week here though when ds1 was complaining the shower gel had gone off. I said it can't go off and just use it. When I got into the shower next smelt the shower gel, turned out ds2 (who's only just 5) had emptied it out, wee'd in the shower gel bottle, put it back and was doubled over laughing when I asked him about it. Had to re-shower ds1 grin

Wonderstuff Fri 21-Aug-09 20:07:43

I was thinking this was a bit mean, I wouldn't like it, but Meglet yours is a good point well made. yanbu grin

Morloth Fri 21-Aug-09 20:08:37

Sibble, that is really naughty and really funny at the same time.

I hate it when they make you laugh when you should be telling them off the little sods.

DH has gotten into wee'd in bath's before, he doesn't care. We often do the shared bath water trick - but I always get to go first.

simplesusan Fri 21-Aug-09 22:10:08

Sibble that is funny.

No you are not evil, be thankful that your dh has had a rub with the soap/showergel. Men aren't as particular as women anyway (except the very clean men who post on MN of course)

HaggisNeepsnTatties Fri 21-Aug-09 22:13:02

Oh God, I wee in the bath!! Its a natural reaction for me when I get in the water (even if I have been to the loo) so no problem for me!! I know that the DCs do it and so does DH but it doesnt put him off.......grin

RealityIsNOTDetoxing Fri 21-Aug-09 22:13:51

Message withdrawn

MorrisZapp Fri 21-Aug-09 22:18:58

How in the name of god could your child's wee in a bath be in any way offensive?

I must be missing the gene that gets upset about wee. It's a small child, it's your family, it's like half a cupful in a bath full of hot soapy water.

Who cares?

stainesmassif Fri 21-Aug-09 22:28:11

me three. only a little bit. bloody pelvic floor.

Ninks Fri 21-Aug-09 23:11:21

YANBU. My ExH was a complete charmer who would hit and bite me to the point of drawing blood in various places if I didn't get up in the early mornings to see to DD when she was a baby even though I'd have done the night-shift.

I would often draw him a bath knowing he would put his entire head under after adding a few special ingredients.

MorrisZapp Fri 21-Aug-09 23:13:43

Oh holy shit Ninks.

I hope oyu did a lot more than subject him to wee angry

HaggisNeepsnTatties Fri 21-Aug-09 23:14:55

Ninks - I would have kept his head under...............

edam Fri 21-Aug-09 23:23:05

Jeez, Ninks, what morris said...

Ninks Fri 21-Aug-09 23:40:00

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now