Talk

Advanced search

to be overly proud of DS1 and DS2

(11 Posts)
TheLadyEvenstar Thu 20-Aug-09 20:07:14

DS1 has been an absoloute star ALL day even offering to cook dinner - with no fuss - i did help him.

and

For the first time EVER I have got ds2 asleep before 7.30.

woohooooooo

ok ignore me i am being chirpy with all the calmness

hester Thu 20-Aug-09 20:18:02

Well done you and well done mini-Evenstars smile

Mumcentreplus Thu 20-Aug-09 20:21:26

Well Done...although it's totally up to them..LOL!...pats on back multiple <<hugs>>

TheLadyEvenstar Thu 20-Aug-09 20:26:05

Mum LOL I know x

HalfMumHalfBiscuit Thu 20-Aug-09 20:26:17

Well done kids and you!

TheLadyEvenstar Thu 20-Aug-09 20:29:47

uh oh ds2 is stirring shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol...have made a step forward by getting him to sleep early i may even get him into his bed by end of next week!!

atm ds1 and I are watching a cruddy film lol.

MamaMaiasaura Fri 21-Aug-09 14:17:55

can i ask what happened to the other thread please?

TheLadyEvenstar Fri 21-Aug-09 17:20:32

Awen it was reported

elmofan Fri 21-Aug-09 17:32:49

hi TLES, ah great to see harmony has been restored to your household smile , was shock at how your last thread turned so nasty ,

TheLadyEvenstar Fri 21-Aug-09 17:42:14

Elmo, Thankyou, I know it is going to take some time. But I also learnt something from last night. He went to bed same time but was awake at 11.30 still and today he has been pushing his boundaries...so it shows it is a sleep thing i think.

So tonight bedtime is back to 8pm if he wants to watch a film and sleep at 9.30.

As for how it turned, sometimes people cannot see what a poster is saying. TBH i just needed to get it all off my chest so to speak.

elmofan Fri 21-Aug-09 17:53:00

it does you good sometimes to vent on mn's doesn't it smile ,
my ds is 10 & my dd is 3 , so like you there's a big gap between them , my ds also likes to feel he is in charge some times but i quickly put him back in his place , so you are not on your own ,smile yep that sounds good bed at 8pm & lights out by 9.30pm. good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now