Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

to get my DD (3) to "pull my finger" when I want to fart

(12 Posts)
FuckOffDailyMail Thu 20-Aug-09 14:11:16

When I am at home and I need to fart and DD(3) is around, I get her to pull my finger. As she does that I let rip. We both find it hilarious.

We don't do this in public, however.

AIBU?

Oh, and btw, DD calls them farts too, not "trumps" or "bottom burps" or anything twee like that.

MovingOutOfBlighty Thu 20-Aug-09 14:12:09

LOL.
Agree with using fart as a word, can't be arsed with farting around saying botty burp.

JemL Thu 20-Aug-09 14:17:16

YANBU.

grin

HollyBunda Thu 20-Aug-09 14:20:56

yanbu.
love it!

alarkaspree Thu 20-Aug-09 14:21:14

YANBU. Dd likes it when I squeeze her really hard and it makes her fart. She is five. I remember finding farting so mortifying as a child, I am quite keen to encourage my dcs to think it's hilarious instead.

JetLi Thu 20-Aug-09 14:24:40

DP does this but he hasn't quite got the knack - his timing is out so the pull and the fart aren't always in synch. My late Granddad was the master in this respect - utterly hilarious grin

kando Thu 20-Aug-09 14:25:17

Are you my dh?! He does this too and they both think it's funny. In fact, she asks if she can pull his finger!

FuckOffDailyMail Thu 20-Aug-09 16:57:30

Am definitely not your DH kando <<checks down trousers just to be sure - nope, no penis there grin)

Mumcentreplus Thu 20-Aug-09 17:08:10

Gross! grin

crokky Thu 20-Aug-09 17:11:15

YANBU, it's very funny grin

nickelbabe Thu 20-Aug-09 17:27:43

there's something about bodily functions that are hilarious grin

I call them trumps when in polite company but generally farts (although when i first found out that fart is the accepted term these days, i was horrified! it was a dreadful swearword when i was little)

farts, raspberries (particularly shin ones), anything fart-related are funny.

grin grin

MaggieBeauLeo Thu 20-Aug-09 17:35:25

NO, but I used to do this with dc1 who at 7 still finds everything to do with farting utterly hilarious. I decided not to go down that route with dc2. dc2 is only 4 and doesn't find farting funny at all. Thank God.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now