Talk

Advanced search

To absolutely HATE....

(11 Posts)
foofi Wed 19-Aug-09 08:33:22

Daddy long legs. Had one buzzing round my head for about 2 hours during the night before I had to get up and remove it. angry They're so horrible.

harleyd Wed 19-Aug-09 08:34:09

ah they're harmless

why did you wait 2 hours tho grin

msrisotto Wed 19-Aug-09 08:34:50

YANBU. They chase me if I happen to be in the same space as them. Evil.

foofi Wed 19-Aug-09 08:38:08

Was trying to ignore it as needed to sleep! But in the end couldn't bear it any more grin
Considering how much I hate them, was very humane catching him in a glass and putting him out of the window. (Don't know why it must have been a 'him' keeping me awake! wink )

Rubyrubyrubyrubi Wed 19-Aug-09 08:39:25

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Flower3545 Wed 19-Aug-09 08:40:59

I hate them too, it's an unreasonable fear because, as far as I'm aware, they can't hurt you but they are so horrible and have way to many legs {shudder}

JustcallmeDog Wed 19-Aug-09 08:42:10

Message withdrawn

weegiemum Wed 19-Aug-09 08:43:31

Daddy Long Legs freak me out as well. I can do wasps, bees, spiders, beetles, even slugs if I have to - but DLL make my skin crawl (it is crawling just thinking about it while I type, so I will stop now!)

landrover Thu 20-Aug-09 12:20:27

Ahhhhhhh

EccentricaUsesTheDMForBogRoll Thu 20-Aug-09 12:29:25

are not daddylonglegs the most poisonous of all poisonous things?

or they would be but have no mouth or something?

or did i dream that?

melmog Thu 20-Aug-09 12:33:09

Yanbu. They are my biggest fear. I hate the way they are so crap at flying. Always getting tangled up in their own legs or my hair.

I got one in my mouth during a cross country run once and I've never forgotten the bitter, crispy, dusty horrid taste.

Bleeuugghh.

I hope you're wrong Eccentrica!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now