Talk

Advanced search

To absolutely HATE....

(11 Posts)
foofi Wed 19-Aug-09 08:33:22

Daddy long legs. Had one buzzing round my head for about 2 hours during the night before I had to get up and remove it. angry They're so horrible.

harleyd Wed 19-Aug-09 08:34:09

ah they're harmless

why did you wait 2 hours tho grin

msrisotto Wed 19-Aug-09 08:34:50

YANBU. They chase me if I happen to be in the same space as them. Evil.

foofi Wed 19-Aug-09 08:38:08

Was trying to ignore it as needed to sleep! But in the end couldn't bear it any more grin
Considering how much I hate them, was very humane catching him in a glass and putting him out of the window. (Don't know why it must have been a 'him' keeping me awake! wink )

Rubyrubyrubyrubi Wed 19-Aug-09 08:39:25

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Flower3545 Wed 19-Aug-09 08:40:59

I hate them too, it's an unreasonable fear because, as far as I'm aware, they can't hurt you but they are so horrible and have way to many legs {shudder}

JustcallmeDog Wed 19-Aug-09 08:42:10

Message withdrawn

weegiemum Wed 19-Aug-09 08:43:31

Daddy Long Legs freak me out as well. I can do wasps, bees, spiders, beetles, even slugs if I have to - but DLL make my skin crawl (it is crawling just thinking about it while I type, so I will stop now!)

landrover Thu 20-Aug-09 12:20:27

Ahhhhhhh

EccentricaUsesTheDMForBogRoll Thu 20-Aug-09 12:29:25

are not daddylonglegs the most poisonous of all poisonous things?

or they would be but have no mouth or something?

or did i dream that?

melmog Thu 20-Aug-09 12:33:09

Yanbu. They are my biggest fear. I hate the way they are so crap at flying. Always getting tangled up in their own legs or my hair.

I got one in my mouth during a cross country run once and I've never forgotten the bitter, crispy, dusty horrid taste.

Bleeuugghh.

I hope you're wrong Eccentrica!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: