Talk

Advanced search

to want to poke dc dad eyes out till he tells the truth

(5 Posts)
talkaboutweird Fri 14-Aug-09 17:18:05

namechanged, bit long but save drip feeding.

met exp when he was seperated and living on his own (always refused to get divorced when we were together although proposed to me hmm i declined, my reason being he was still married)

complete twunt. will identify if i explain.

i threw him out. he claimed to stay in flat.. i later found out he moved back in with ex-wife/wife (not sure which is the issue of this AIBU)

when a member of his family eventually told me 3 months on, i was informed me and dc HAD to move out and let ex move back in as he was unwelcome at his ex-wife and he would be homeless.

so we get somewhere to rent. had to go private as no local authority available especially as it would effectively be my choice to move out of the home (was only in exp name so i had no legal right), and no letting agency would accept dss. got a really shitty place. in really shitty area. but me and dc happy.

exp stays in the 5 bedroom house we had on the nights he occasionally takes dc a few times a month.

rest of the time he stays at exwife/wife???

he claimed it was his kids he was staying with (2 grown up dc to ex-wife) who lived in same house.

but one got married few weeks ago. moved out.

yet he still goes and lives there.

at the wedding (which my dc were not invited to their own half brothers wedding)... the invites were "mr&mrs exp, invite you to wedding of their son"

and they looked very much the married couple at the wedding aparently.

yet... he still tells everyone he is not with her.

yet still tries it on everytime he sees dc and asks me to move back in. even asked me to go on holiday to dc GP house for a few weeks with him this month shock

so..... can i poke him in the eyes?surely the truth will come out with some torture.

only reason i want to is I HATE LIARS.

weegiemum Fri 14-Aug-09 17:20:18

I'm right behind you with cocktail sticks.

Lying is NOT acceptable..... <<bad word>>

(have nice dh - but my mother lied for years about her affair when I was a kid!)

talkaboutweird Fri 14-Aug-09 17:24:42

excellent. you can arms me with the cocktail sticks so i dont have to stop and search for another handful.
<disclaimor... not actually going to poke his eyes out. but would happily kick him in the nuts>

MummyDragon Fri 14-Aug-09 18:55:53

<<passes talkaboutweird a long, sharpened bamboo pole>>

landrover Wed 19-Aug-09 19:09:49

definately a long pole

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now