Talk

Advanced search

to be irritated by middle aged men on fb who............................................

(8 Posts)
supersalstrawberry Thu 13-Aug-09 22:32:17

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

picmaestress Thu 13-Aug-09 22:37:33

I just discovered how to hide certain people's updates...suddenly the world is a happier place
If you hover over the name at the top bit of the update a little word 'hide' with an arrow pops up. Click on 'hide', then you won't have to see it any more...
>hug<

supersalstrawberry Thu 13-Aug-09 22:39:39

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

larks35 Thu 13-Aug-09 23:18:48

I thought this would be about old, old male "friends" who suddenly send you a saucy message a 2am on a sunday morning, that I'm sure their wives/partners would not be happy about! I've had a few of those and ignored/deleted them!

2rebecca Thu 13-Aug-09 23:45:32

Why are you reading your exes facebook every 5 minutes? I think anyone over 25 getting seriously worked up about facebook and bebo are a bit sad and need to get some real friends and get out more.
I think I'd think myself well rid of a bloke who got heavily into facebook and started doing the oldest swinger in town routine trying to be "down wiv da kids"

Sn0wflake Thu 13-Aug-09 23:50:36

She didn't say they were her exes.

Notalone Thu 13-Aug-09 23:51:40

Picmaestress - I think I love you. I have been trying to figure out how to do that in ages. Thanks so much! smile

2rebecca Thu 13-Aug-09 23:56:43

She did say she was bitter though, I can't think any 50 year old man posting like a lovesick teenager would make me feel bitter unless they were an ex partner. Otherwise I'd just think they were a bit pathetic. Bitterness is very much a spurned woman emotion.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now