Talk

Advanced search

to put my dd's friend in the front of Mary Poppins ??

(4 Posts)
Sensitivechildminder Thu 13-Aug-09 13:20:11

We have this little girl (5) for a playdate but my dd has been behaving like a brat as soon as lunch was done..she was tired so I have put her for a nap and she is now sleeping...My mindee is asleep too but I still have this little girl until 2.30..and I need to do some housework for the second part of the day..Is it bad to make this little girl watch Mary Poppins while I'm doing chores ? I cant help feeling bad and guilty...it's the last time I have a playdate !

thatsnotmybelly Thu 13-Aug-09 13:24:27

Does she want to watch Mary Poppins?

Can't she help you do the housework in a fun sort of way?

I think I would be inclined to do something nice with her, unless she didn't want to do something nice and would rather watch Mary Poppins.

Poor lass, what an unfortunate playdate!

muddleduck Thu 13-Aug-09 13:26:26

depends on your relationship with the girls mum. I'd be a bit hmm if I'd sent ds on a playdate and he was left to watch tv. Depends on the context of the playdate - are you do the parent a favour or is this something you set up?

Sensitivechildminder Thu 13-Aug-09 13:33:36

I have set that up...I wish I didnt sad, I'm going to get her and play with her or else, you are right.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now