Talk

Advanced search

to not care less that the Gordon Ramsey empire has shrunk a bit...............

(9 Posts)
GivePeasAChance Wed 12-Aug-09 13:23:47

He is a bit of a twunt.

He is a tiny bit less rich.

I don't care

here if you care

KingRolo Wed 12-Aug-09 13:26:48

Should he now make an episode of Hell's Kitvhen about his own crappity restaurants?

cathcat Wed 12-Aug-09 13:28:01

Oddly I care, not because I feel bad for him but because it shows that the recession is here for everyone and not just a few. DH's business is in its death throes (sp?) and unfortunately reading about other businesses suffering makes us feel less alone. sad

becstarlitsea Wed 12-Aug-09 13:34:13

I heard a rumour that he stopped paying his PR company 6 months or so ago due to having less money. Soon after I heard the rumour the stuff came out about his alleged affair, then the Australian TV presenter stuff, then about whether he'd made up stuff about his past at Rangers etc., and so on and so forth - he's had nothing but negative press ever since. Which suggests to me that the people in the public eye who we think are lovely have very good PR and the ones who we think are twunts have bad PR. And we will never know which are really twunts and which are really saints, it's all just smoke and mirrors.

GivePeasAChance Wed 12-Aug-09 13:36:58

Indeed Cathcat - noone immune but he is still pulling in 10 mill. He is hardly on the poverty line

cathcat Wed 12-Aug-09 13:40:34

alleged affair?
Of course I am not interested in idle gossip, not at all, not at all...

Stretch Wed 12-Aug-09 14:02:33

But he does employ people, people who are not mega rich. They are at risk of losing their jobs. It says he has cut his workforce by 15% sad

KingRolo Wed 12-Aug-09 16:03:00

He was reported to have been meeting a woman in a hotel for sex.

Great post becstar. Reminds me of seeing Max Clifford on TV saying most of his PR work involved keeping stuff out of the press, not getting it in.

dittany Wed 12-Aug-09 16:05:02

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now