Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To think that if you've already started a thread that's provoked outrage and caused offence...

(9 Posts)
ElieRM Tue 11-Aug-09 16:39:58

and had another thread created to take the piss out of the ridiculous nature of the op, tht it would be wise to refrain from creating another thread, which is equally offensive and provocative. And, if you really really must do the above, AIBU to think ou should run off crying personal attack and claiming that everyone's picking on you when people argue with you.

famishedass Tue 11-Aug-09 16:43:21

Isn't it bad form to start a thread about a thread?

If you mean the thread about poor people, then just take no notice. It's obvious she's just trying to wind everyone up.

HecatesTwopenceworth Tue 11-Aug-09 18:59:23

erm, yes. no. I dunno. [confused]

Why not go and say it on the thread?

StinkyFart Tue 11-Aug-09 19:02:03

oi oi oi

Thread about a thread

Take it up on the thread that's bothering you, challenge the poster and don't drag grievances around the boards

<gavel>

ElieRM Tue 11-Aug-09 19:02:25

i have. about 67 times.

HecatesTwopenceworth Tue 11-Aug-09 19:04:13

at the risk of getting my head bitten off then grin - why the new thread if you've already said it?

HecatesTwopenceworth Tue 11-Aug-09 19:05:00

oh - not that I care! Start a million grin it's a free board! Just curious what you are hoping to get.

Was thread moving fast and posts not getting read?

pagwatch Tue 11-Aug-09 19:06:08

YABU

you should remember what your father told you - never argue with a fool or a drunk. Repeat to yourself three times and then hide thread. End of.
But don't start a thread about a thread

ElieRM Tue 11-Aug-09 23:02:27

apologies ladies. am still a new mnetter and did not realise thread about thread etiquette was a but cross, but ahve been pacified by wine. apologies again!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now