Talk

Advanced search

to be seething at the bastard who mugged by sister today??

(14 Posts)
babyignoramus Tue 11-Aug-09 12:01:39

Ok, of course I know IANBU, but I'm literally shaking with anger and need to vent.

Not only did this guy take my sister's bag but he also did it to someone else just before her. This was in broad daylight but in an alley on the way to her nursery. And both times he grabbed hold of the buggies they were pushing and started to shake them so they were too scared for their DCs to even try and fend him off. He's clearly deliberately targeting mums with young babies. What a cowardly, despicable arsehole. I am so furious for her.

Luckily she had hardly any money on her. angry angry

OnlyWantsOne Tue 11-Aug-09 12:02:36

that is so shit, your poor sister

Tamarto Tue 11-Aug-09 12:02:38

I hope he is caught soon, what a wanker.

Is she ok?

pofacedandproud Tue 11-Aug-09 12:07:43

what a coward. Horrible thing to do. Your poor sister. angry

babyignoramus Tue 11-Aug-09 12:21:45

Thanks, she is ok, bit shaken up though obviously. She is locked out as her keys were in her bag so she's at her DP's mum's. Her driver's licence was in the bag with her address on so my dad is lurking outside her house waiting for the locksmiths.

The other lady had it worse I think, he really terrified her DS and made him cry. Sister's DD has SN and thought he was hilarious!

Muggers anger me so much. We work bloody hard for our money, why should some tosspot be able to just take it. Especially by threatening babies.

NeedCoffee Tue 11-Aug-09 12:36:35

Oh how awful, I hope they're okay.

May I ask what area this is in?

babyignoramus Tue 11-Aug-09 12:43:29

Of course, I should warn people - it's Pitsea in Essex. Police are on the hunt.

Thunderduck Tue 11-Aug-09 12:45:31

Your poor sister. I hope they get him soon.

I detest thieves,particuarly muggers. They're such cowards.

motherbeyond Tue 11-Aug-09 12:45:58

evil bastard.let's hope and pray that karma pays him a visit very soon and that something hideous befalls him angry

ben5 Tue 11-Aug-09 12:47:38

your poor sister. hope they get him soon. glad it didn't upset her dd. send her some mumsnet hugs!!

cocolepew Tue 11-Aug-09 12:47:40

Horrible, hope your DSis is ok.

NeedCoffee Tue 11-Aug-09 12:51:14

I hope they find him soon, scum.

honeybehappy Tue 11-Aug-09 12:54:32

OMG your poor sister and DC. I hope they catch him before he does it to anyone else.

Bloody hell Pitsea is only just up the road to me.

pingping Tue 11-Aug-09 14:58:26

YANBU What a complete Wanker.

Hope your sister is ok

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now