Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

To Want To Do Something About This?

(3 Posts)
juicyjolly Mon 10-Aug-09 22:49:40

Is it right that Virgin Media can send a bill for £34 which we paid.
We had our service cut off the next day and when I phoned them to find out what the hell was going on I was told that we owed £3 for a film we had on demand.
Fine.
Except it wasn't on the bill we received.
To get the service back we had to pay a £10 late charge.

What can we do. They said I was talking to a supervisor when I phoned up to argue the toss with them. Obviously I got nowhere. Does anyone when trying to sort something out with Virgin?

whomovedmychocolate Tue 11-Aug-09 07:35:07

I told them 'not to be so silly' and they wrote it off when this happened to us. But you need to write to them, send a cheque for £3 that you do owe and invite them to go to small claims court if they want - they won't

mrswells Tue 11-Aug-09 20:14:18

We've argued with vm before and they are a bunch of tossers.

In the end we got fed up, wrote a massive complaint letter to them, and sent a copy to ofcom (or whatever they are called now) just because we could. ofcom don't normally get involved until you've been through all dispute proceedures.

The next day we had a call from someone who actually had the authority to sort things out and we ended up with a £100 credit on our bill (we had major problems!!)

They can be beaten!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now