Talk

Advanced search

AIBU to throw a party because my horrible neighbours are moving out?

(6 Posts)
proverbial Mon 10-Aug-09 21:58:45

Found out today that my awful next door neighbours are moving out at the end of the month!grin I'm so happy, they are extremely noisy, scream and shout and slam doors and have parties, their children are little bullies and are destructive, and their wasted friends can never remember which door is theirs and ring my doorbell in the middle of the night.
I hope the next renters are quiet,(or at least have better taste in music, don't stamp around like elephants and don't conduct illegal business from the house) and not completely anti-social.
So party round my house then! grin

NeedaNewName Mon 10-Aug-09 22:04:36

Make sure you have it before they leave, make it go on really late into the early hours and really loud grin

BigGobMum Mon 10-Aug-09 22:09:25

yanbu. Have a street party on moving day - plenty of bunting etc!

PerArduaAdNauseum Mon 10-Aug-09 22:10:43

Ah. But be very careful not to tempt fate. You don't know who's replacing them yet...

AvengingGerbil Mon 10-Aug-09 22:10:55

No, don't party late at night - get up extra early after one of theirs and vacuum clean really vigorously close to any adjoining walls. Petty? Moi? [Miss Piggy emoticon]

proverbial Mon 10-Aug-09 22:12:26

I'm having some building work done next week, I hope it drives them crazy with the noise! I'm sitting here now and they are slamming a door every 30 seconds and playing some godawful trance music, but I don't care cos they'll be gone soon....grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now