Talk

Advanced search

to expect my vegetarian deluxe pizza from dominos not to have chicken on it?

(14 Posts)
thesockmonsterofdoom Mon 10-Aug-09 08:27:52

Last piece of a large pizza and I find myself chewing on a piece of chicken. I didnt ring up and complain as i thought they would probably send me vouchers and it is my intention to never eat another Dominos pizza again as long as I live. Made me feel quite queasy. I was not amused.

CybilLiberty Mon 10-Aug-09 08:32:47

I have seen them make the pizza in Dominoes and all the ingrdients are in tubs next to each other. Chances are a bit of chicken fell into a veggie tub. It's one mistake.

ObsidianBlackbirdMcNight Mon 10-Aug-09 10:33:07

Just posted and lost reply but the gist was -
YANBU they should be able to avoid putting meat on a veggie pizza - it's not that hard - you pay enough for the disgusting thing

but YABU to have not complained - you should get a full refund for that not vouchers - ring NOW and if they don't oblige, write to head office.

LouMacca Mon 10-Aug-09 11:09:33

I would complain even if you don't intend to eat one of their pizza's again. I would expect a full refund at the least!

I ordered a cheese and tomato pizza in a pub restaurant once and it came out with ham on too! I sent it back and when they bought the 'new' pizza out I could see where they had picked the ham off!!! Yuk!!

AitchTwoOh Mon 10-Aug-09 11:13:38

it'd be a good thing anyway, dominos are v sus. they guy who owns it funds those anti-abortion groups, the ones who shoot at people. so you buy your pizza, he makes his money, he spends his money...

GibbonInARibbon Mon 10-Aug-09 11:20:54

Blimey Aitch did not know that! Thanks for the heads up...I am veggie to eat guilt free. Would hate to think I am munching away paying for some loons agenda.

Overmydeadbody Mon 10-Aug-09 11:27:17

Really Aitch? Link please

AitchTwoOh Mon 10-Aug-09 11:29:17

www.snopes.com/politics/business/dominos.asp this from snopes, disputing the accusation that there is a tithe donation from the company but confirming his personal donation.

AitchTwoOh Mon 10-Aug-09 11:30:50

more on his donations

AitchTwoOh Mon 10-Aug-09 11:31:47

btw SO happy to see you back, gibbon. you are my Favourite Name Ever. (well, you and sheepgomeep).

GibbonInARibbon Mon 10-Aug-09 11:36:16

Aitch that is very kind and has made me smile! Thank you smile

Overmydeadbody Mon 10-Aug-09 11:45:37

Thanks Aitch, always good to arm myself with more than just the word of other MNers when trying to educate people (even though I fully trust an esteemed mner like yourself to have your facts right grin)

AitchTwoOh Mon 10-Aug-09 12:06:45

<snooooort> at esteemed. grin

years back, when i was at uni, it was announced that when he dies it's all going to the anti-abortionists. instant boycott for me, which means i've never tasted a dominos, funnily enough.

MummyDragon Mon 10-Aug-09 12:11:47

Oh my God - I am sooooo not eating a Domino's pizza ever again if what Aitch says is true shock shock

sockmonster - please do complain and demand a refund and monetary compensation for being forced to eat chicken - at least it will be a few quid less that this arsewipe will give to the militant doctor-shooters.

Oh, and re. your original question, YANBU - it is not hard to spot a piece of chicken on top of a pizza! Of course the Dominos staff should have spotted it. And made you a new pizza, from scratch. Without spitting on it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now