Talk

Advanced search

to let ds2 play his toy drum for sleeping dh

(10 Posts)
cheesesarnie Sun 09-Aug-09 14:44:01

dh is asleep on the sofa hungover(we had a family get together yesterday).dd and ds1 are playing outside,im mning busy,and ds2 has gone to play a march to dh on his drum(i would evil cackle but i wont).normally i might tell ds not to but it is almost 3pm and dh was mean to me last night-so im letting ds2 play very noisily.

evil or ok?

FluffyBunnyGoneBad Sun 09-Aug-09 14:46:19

That's not evil, your DH is responsible for his actions, he should know not to get this drunk, a 3pm lie in is more then enough. Children are not quiet little creatures, allow him to bang away. (evil cackle)

Boys2mam Sun 09-Aug-09 14:46:33

Ok

Get him some pots and pans for accompaniment

differentID Sun 09-Aug-09 14:47:53

you just weren't able to get to ds2 before he staretd playing, were you? what a shame he's so quick! never mind dear, here's a painkiller and water, go and play footie with the boys now your up.

wink

cheesesarnie Sun 09-Aug-09 14:49:47

he did get up.but fell asleep on the sofa.i had the lie in till 11amgrin

pots and pans fab idea!ds2 has found something else to play with now-darn it!

famishedass Sun 09-Aug-09 14:53:41

Do it - and let the other dc use 2 saucepan lids as "cybols"

famishedass Sun 09-Aug-09 14:54:05

cymbols

cheesesarnie Sun 09-Aug-09 15:17:19

oh goody the dc are arguing.

who are they going to call?the sleeping daddy right in front of them.no ofcourse not-mummy!grr

Sassyfrassy Sun 09-Aug-09 15:25:15

In our house noone ever gets to stay in bed until the afternoon. 9am is considered a lie in. So no, get all the kids to make a band and play for him. I just don't get why grown men (and women) get so drunk that they're incapacitated the next day.

cheesesarnie Sun 09-Aug-09 15:39:26

me neither.i had a few drinks but was happily merry and clear headed this morning-i have dc to look after!

hes up now i slammed a few cupboards(childish i know) and hes made me a sandwhich and cup of tea.a good sulk works every time

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now