Talk

Advanced search

It thinking this is not an example of DH behaving reasonably and trying to treat me better . . .

(4 Posts)
hadachangeofname Sat 08-Aug-09 01:12:18

Within 20 minutes he'd done 4 things that collectively reduced me to tears. 1. I noticed that he'd broken my oldest and most expensive knife (sabatier that my dad bought me when I started uni) and refused to tell me how or when he'd broken it or to apologise. 2. He said dd1 could have a friend to sleep over (when I have swine flu and look and feel like lightly warmed poo) 3. He asked me what I was going to do with the kids this afternoon (I said "I'm ill!") 4. He watched me stagger around, struggling to get my breakfast, and when I'd finished said "Anything I can do?" in a "sweet" voice.

thumbwitch Sat 08-Aug-09 01:22:19

poor you!
he sounds like a thoughtless arse. Is he supposed to be trying harder or something? Cos he must have been shocking before! Hope he catches your swine flu.wink

Tiredmumno1 Sat 08-Aug-09 01:38:25

Either sneeze all over the cheeky bugger or tell him you really are ill + its not gonna kill him to run the house for a while, + that includes keeping visitors away, i hope you are on tamiflu. + just phone your dd's friends mum, + tell her you have it, no doubt the sleepover will then be put off.

hadachangeofname Sat 08-Aug-09 03:34:27

All this under the guise of "I know I've made mistakes in the past and I've changed. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now