Talk

Advanced search

to gloat to my DH because.....

(6 Posts)
5inthebed Thu 06-Aug-09 11:06:58

Ds3 loves marmite on toast? grin

Both DS1+2 hate the stuff but DS3 wolfs it down just like his mammy. DH is not amused.

claricebeansmum Thu 06-Aug-09 11:08:08

No. These things are important! grin

Waft around the house eating marmite on toast.

My mouth is watering now....

arolf Thu 06-Aug-09 11:13:14

my DP is already worrying* that our child will like marmite, as I LOVE the stuff, and have been craving it a lot during this pregnancy! mum craved it when expecting me, and she and I are the only ones in our family who like it - it's fab stuff!

god, I'd drooling now, and can't get any marmite until I go home [dribbling emoticon]

*has jokingly expressed concern about it once or twice - he's not really worried that much

5inthebed Thu 06-Aug-09 11:51:04

Haha arolf, my DH already jokes that DS3 isn't his, because he has dark hair as opposed to my first two who are red heads, so the marmite just strengthens his suspisions grin.

I must remember to ask the postman if he likes marmite hmmwink

GrimmaTheNome Thu 06-Aug-09 12:22:50

Have you tried Marmite cashews? They are absolutely gorgeous. Even my DH, who normally doesn't really like marmite likes these.

5inthebed Thu 06-Aug-09 12:34:58

shock

Where can I buy those babies from? I love cashews, if DH wants to get in my good books, he buysme caramel and sesame seed covered cashews.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now