Talk

Advanced search

To think we're never going to sell our flat when DS keeps......

(21 Posts)
minouminou Fri 31-Jul-09 13:26:47

following the estate agent and the viewer around, fiddling with himself.
He's just gone into undies during the day, and is forever - ahem - jingling his loose change.
Yesterday, the agent arrived with a woman who's interested in the flat, DS, DD and I had to be in, as it had started bucketing it down.
Breezy estate agent... "Ooooh, it's not a problem.....ignore us...."
However, DS insisted on following the pair around, gazing up at them while semi-crouched over, manipulating himself through his trousers like a mini-sex-pest.
They were both very pleasant about it
The best bit was when he blew them a kiss and said "Come back?", while still rummaging.
Second viewing?
I think not.

MrMayoNessie Fri 31-Jul-09 13:28:51

PMSL..Mini sex pest. Does DS want to stay where you are??

LaurieFairyCake Fri 31-Jul-09 13:29:21

rofl grin

sorry but that's hilarious

Pikelit Fri 31-Jul-09 13:31:45

YABU. Unless the estate agent's details specifically mention the inclusion of a mini masturbator, any halfway sensible purchaser will take absolutely no notice. Given the mainly gruesome business of buying property, it'll make for a great anecdote too

I'm just glad we don't plan to move given that at least twice a year I have to ask visitors to "just ignore those dogs having sex".

slowreadingprogress Fri 31-Jul-09 13:35:14

oh yuck (bless 'im)

Afraid my ds wouldn't have had the chance - would have stuck a coat on and gone out in the rain

I think if I was the buyer I would be thinking "oh yes, the two bed flat - that was the one where I had that vague feeling of nausea - wonder why that was - felt queasy. Can't be the place for me. Perhaps I'll go for the other one"

wink

minouminou Fri 31-Jul-09 13:36:16

The other thing is, he's not too good with his pronouns (he's 3 in oct), and so refers to people he doesn't know as "that".
We had a similar experience with a jogger who stopped to fuss over the dog.
DS is stood there fiddling and looking up at her, when I said "come on now DS, let's go for our walk...."
"With that?" - points up with free hand at jogger.............

slowreadingprogress Fri 31-Jul-09 13:38:41

minou, you must be so proud

grin

He certainly knows how to win friends and influence people doesn't he! He sounds adorable actually. A real character!

frazzledgirl Fri 31-Jul-09 13:47:17

My 2yo DS pulled his trousers down and stood grinning at waving at one pair of viewers.

We never saw them again.

But we did sell to someone else the week after, so you will get lucky eventually.

How about giving him a couple of biscuits when viewers arrive? Give both hands something to do...

minouminou Fri 31-Jul-09 13:47:39

ayyyye thenghhh hughhhh!
he is very sociable and confident, and is a bit of a "face" around here
he's usually mistaken for a girl, but i think his trouser-related japery's about to end all that.....

minouminou Fri 31-Jul-09 13:51:30

well, frazzled, it's not the norm round here to be in during a viewing, but with the rain and a 15-week-old dd we can't always manage it
he'd just offer the biscuits to the visitors with his free hand, as an excuse to follow them about

shoshe Fri 31-Jul-09 13:54:59

At least he didnt do, what fellow CM,s DS did recently.

Middle of her Ofsted Inspection, he sidled up to the Inspector who was doing something on her laptop, she asked him if he wanted to see what she was doing.

'No' he said, 'but do you want to see this' and promptly pulled out his willie and waved it at her!

The Mum was mortified, the Inspector thought it was hilarious.

Seabright Fri 31-Jul-09 13:57:58

I mis-read - thought you where talking about your DH not DS. Only twigged when you said he was 3.

Oh dear, must read slower

minouminou Fri 31-Jul-09 14:01:31

No, DP would just follow them round boring them to death his his newly-acquired iPhone

SausageRocket Fri 31-Jul-09 14:09:12

PMSL minou. Your DS sounds v amusing

dilemma456 Fri 31-Jul-09 14:35:34

Message withdrawn

brandonsflower Fri 31-Jul-09 14:45:25

Lol @ mini sex pest!
My Ds is the same! Does yours also take his trousers off, and chase people Benny Hill stylee, trying to put his bare willy on them? ( hmm or is that just mine?!)

BroodyChook Fri 31-Jul-09 14:50:29

Lol! This thread has really cheered me up grin

booyhoo Fri 31-Jul-09 14:56:49

pmsl @ dilemma.

hippipotamiHasLost53lbs Fri 31-Jul-09 14:57:13

roffle - that is really really hilarious!

carocaro Fri 31-Jul-09 15:04:13

Brilliant, he sounds cute!

When we sold our flat I was pregnant and I always felt the need to do a huge log just before we had a viewing!

It obviously was an issue as it took another year and a half to sell, but only because there was a massive issue with the lease!

Good luck.

penona Fri 31-Jul-09 15:15:46

That is so so so funny. I can't stop thinking about it. Hilarious!
(But I also read as DH at first and was slightly concerned as that didn't seem so funny).

Thank you for making my day.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now