Talk

Advanced search

to want to move and start a new life

(7 Posts)
everythingistaken Fri 31-Jul-09 00:15:13

i want to move and start a new life, i have dc's and i would meet my ex half way everytime he see's them, i don't want anyone to know where i've gone, i just want to dissapear, don't know if anyone has any advice for me, just wanted to share my thoughts.
i don't know what is wrong with me lately, i don't mind talking to people on here, but i don't want to mix with outside, one minute i'm happy and one minute i'm not, and i've everything just gets on my nerves, not with my children but with people outside, i hate people talking to me i'm up i'm down i'm

everythingistaken Fri 31-Jul-09 00:16:52

not a very good post sorry, it's really hard to explain

Lovesdogsandcats Fri 31-Jul-09 00:33:04

Sorry to say but unless it is someone in particular you want to escape from you will be taking your problems with you, ie you will get to know people where you live, and will want to move again.
Sounds to me like you have social anxiety, which your gp can help you with,there are tablets to help with the stress and anxiety and make it so you feel more at ease around people, also your general mood should improve.
It is a good idea with having children to face this and not run away, as it is not fair to isolate them as well.

everythingistaken Fri 31-Jul-09 00:41:03

you are probly right, i do try for the kids i really do i think i have felt like for years, i do also have panic attacks but don't want to admit it in real life

Lovesdogsandcats Fri 31-Jul-09 00:44:10

Admitting it to your gp is the hardest part.
Make an appointment tomorrow.
There is help out there smile

everythingistaken Fri 31-Jul-09 00:45:32

i want to escape fom everything and everyone, everyone know's everyone and i'm fed up, i don't want to move to far away, just far enough.

mrsjammi Fri 31-Jul-09 01:23:21

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now