Talk

Advanced search

to put the heating on?

(13 Posts)
EccentricaGallumbits Sun 26-Jul-09 18:55:28

it is so bloody cold.
DD2 and DH are both lounging around in shorts.
I have on Slippers, jeans, t-shirt, jumper and fetching tartan shawl.my lips are an untattractive shade of blue.

it is chuffing july. wtf is goin on?

cookielove Sun 26-Jul-09 18:57:50

you could be ill, if no one else is cold me thinks you could not be well. Go get a duvet and snuggle up on the sofa, with a mug of tea and some popcorn

MillyR Sun 26-Jul-09 18:57:59

I am sat in front of a roaring fire right now.

jooseyfruit Sun 26-Jul-09 18:58:39

You haven't got swine flu have you?
YABU, put on another jumper!
Am envy of tartan shawl.

wem Sun 26-Jul-09 18:59:15

I was going to say the same as cookielove, you could be coming down with something. Mug of tea and a duvet definitely.

EccentricaGallumbits Sun 26-Jul-09 19:00:09

not the pig flu. have been a bit under the weather but am better now. I think my thermostat is set wrong. I'm always chilly.
DH doesn't like my tartan shawl. I think I remind him of his scary scottish great grandmoter in it.

EccentricaGallumbits Sun 26-Jul-09 19:02:18

it is like chuffing novembver out thee. gloomy, rainy, cold. feel the SAD creeping over me.

cookielove Sun 26-Jul-09 19:08:03

oooh a nice hot bath would be lovely i'm sure that always warms me up

GentleOtter Sun 26-Jul-09 19:13:52

I smelt Autumn in the air yesterday and all the berries are ripening in the hedgerows. It is cold and wet here and I am huddled under a blanket like an elderly dowager.

MrsMcCluskey Sun 26-Jul-09 19:24:12

I am sooo tempted to put mine on BUT it would be so WRONG!
Wheres that bloody heatwave we were promised?

cookielove Sun 26-Jul-09 19:24:25

i'm under a duvet and dp is in t shirt but this is just us, he's always hot i'm always cold

gero Sun 26-Jul-09 19:54:49

So much for the BBQ summer we were promised.
The weather here has been cold, windy and raining for the last 10 days or so. Feel sorry for all the people I know who have decided to holiday at home this year and are camping.
Can't be any fun in this weather.!
Will be buying a raincoat for one of my DD's tomorrow.

gymllfixit Sun 26-Jul-09 20:19:51

I've just come back from 4 days camping in North wales and the weather was glorious !! so ner

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now