Talk

Advanced search

Why oh why do people cut people up

(5 Posts)
Tiredmumno1 Fri 24-Jul-09 21:14:39

I have said this before but why do people insist on not even bothering to watch others on the road. Coming back from tesco this evening my dp was driving round the roundabout when this chavvish looking young girl with phone to her ear + fag in same hand pull out in front of us. Seriously she didnt attempt to stop cos she didnt even look. How the hell does she drive + change gears with one hand. Its so daft to behave like that especially at rush hour, what a loon.

FickleFairy Sat 25-Jul-09 08:43:13

Totally with you on this.

And I will never, ever get bored of saying - Why oh why is it ok to smoke at the wheel, and if you drop your ciggie it could be sooooo dangerous, yet it is wrong to drink a can of pop/eat an apple etc etc.???

McSnail Sat 25-Jul-09 08:46:21

Off on a slight tangent here, but wrt mobile phones and people driving at the same time - my partner runs after drivers who do this shouting 'DON'T YOU LOVE YOUR CHILDREN???!!!'

A bit embarassing, but hey. I know where he's coming from...

Meglet Sat 25-Jul-09 08:55:31

Because people are reckless tossers.

I yelled at someone driving on her mobile the other day, I was on the path and she was pulling out of a junction. Pisses me right off angry.

dizzymare Sat 25-Jul-09 09:00:33

This gets my goat big time! I was nearly taken out on a roundabout yesterday but a foreign driver, who of course couldn't see me because he was driving on the wrong side of his campervan, and no amount of honking at him made a jot of difference. Infact I ended cutting someone else up to get away from him. Twatangry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now