Talk

Advanced search

to refuse to allow six children into the house?

(8 Posts)
TheProfiteroleThief Thu 23-Jul-09 10:34:06

all guests. Which is fine. But the weather is pleasant, not hot. There is a garden and a playhouse and toys. I take them drinks etc, but I want them to stay out from under my feet, not wii-ing etc.

I think I am in the right, but have slight concerns I have reverted to 1950s without realising it

TheProfiteroleThief Thu 23-Jul-09 10:34:30

Sorry, not all guest, 3 ar mine, 3 are invited, not just dumped!

LadyOfWaffle Thu 23-Jul-09 10:35:57

YANBU, I thought you meant into your home at all! OUtside in the garden is far better than WIIing...

TheProfiteroleThief Thu 23-Jul-09 10:39:22

Oh does that mean I need to let them in to use the loo?

hana Thu 23-Jul-09 10:39:25

just tell them to go outside? you are the adult? set the timer and then let them back inside after 30 min!

TsarChasm Thu 23-Jul-09 10:46:23

Uninvited then out they go...

Invited..hmm well, out as a preference for a bit but I don't think they should all have to stay outside if they really don't want to.

I would organise a trip to the park with balls and scooters and take a paperwink.

seeker Thu 23-Jul-09 10:54:01

I would want them outside and entertaining themselves, If there's a garden and toys and stuff why on earth would they need to go to the park?

<seeker pats bouffant hairstyle and shakes out her skirts a la 50s housewife on the front of a Ladybird book>

TheProfiteroleThief Thu 23-Jul-09 10:56:09

They are now all in satin capes and pretending to kidnap each other from spaceships grin

Adjusts girdle and smoothes ironing

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now