Talk

Advanced search

to want to throw things at the TV during the Vanish adverts

(8 Posts)
MumtoCharlieandLola Wed 22-Jul-09 20:05:35

GOD !!!!! THEY MAKE ME WANT TO VOMMMMIITT

Oh, is that my favourite blouse you have ruined with your careless cake making/pinching my £25 lipstick.

Oooo, never mind lets wash it.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

sorry, rant over

scaryteacher Wed 22-Jul-09 20:11:22

But it works a treat!

MumtoCharlieandLola Wed 22-Jul-09 20:18:13

does it ????? I think there is something wrong with my washing machine

TsarChasm Wed 22-Jul-09 20:25:20

It's good on vommmmiitt too though wink

Washing gels/powders on low temperatures though...that winds me up. It gets stains out?? NO IT DOESN'T!

grouchyoscar Wed 22-Jul-09 20:34:15

Hate em myself and the products cost a fortune and in my opinion, are ineffective

fattybumbum Wed 22-Jul-09 20:39:40

It has clearly worked on DS aged 3. he is obsessed with Vanish (we've never bought it) and is desperate for us to get some. If he spills food on himself, he suggests we buy some to get rid of the stains.

Tidey Wed 22-Jul-09 20:42:02

You'd think a child who threw a pizza in the air and let it land on his trousers would get a telling off, not a demonstration of a stain remover from a passing stranger. How does that woman just waltz into people's houses anyway? Do none of them lock their door? She must be hanging around outside, peering through the windows, waiting for stains to happen. Weirdo.

MumtoCharlieandLola Wed 22-Jul-09 21:13:29

Exactly Tidey, Exactly,

And why can't that kid keep the food in the bowl when he stirs it,

I must be a horrible mum, I would probably shout at mine sad then wait for the woman with the Vanish to run in through the door

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now