Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

..to laugh down the phone at the travel insurance lady...

(7 Posts)
loobylolly Wed 22-Jul-09 19:34:09

who told me, upon my renewal of the policy, that my 10 yo DS has pre-existing medical conditions (he doesn't) but that she was unable to discuss them with me...??!!

TheRealMrsJohnSimm Wed 22-Jul-09 19:35:18

WTF??

Seriously? what do you do now?

TheRealMrsJohnSimm Wed 22-Jul-09 19:35:58

BTW, YANBU.

HecatesTwopenceworth Wed 22-Jul-09 19:37:04

Did you ask her who she can discuss them with?

yanbu - I'd have laughed too!

loobylolly Wed 22-Jul-09 19:38:54

Well I was also asking why I was being charged more to renew (for the 5th year running, having made no claims ever) than a new customer was being charged on the website for exactly the same cover, and they didn't really answer the question, so the upshot is that I probably won't be renewing.

You'd think they'd want to keep their customers...

chegirl Wed 22-Jul-09 19:40:48

Maybe she means that your DS has continence problems because when you first took out insurance he was wearing nappies,

Or Learning Disability because when you took it out he could neither read or write

Or maybe even mental health issues because he was at one time given to outbursts of temper and irrational demands i.e. I want an elephant for my birthday!!!!!

grin

Just incase your DS is reading this, I am not for one moment suggesting he wears nappies or has tantrums now and I bet he is great at reading and writing grin

loobylolly Wed 22-Jul-09 21:46:16

That's it, they've obviously decided he has a personality disorder due to his constant irrational demands!! I'm impressed now!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now