Talk

Advanced search

to think this man was raised by wolves

(7 Posts)
bleh Tue 21-Jul-09 16:22:34

The team I work with shares a floor with two other teams. Our team and the other large team tend to always have cakes, cookies and chocolates lurking about that people have brought in, but we only eat the food provided by our team. The third team never have any food. But, one of the people in their team is always taking ours, without asking. Today, a colleague had brought in some chocolate from vacation and put it out. The guy from the third team walked up, opened it and took some (not asking, not waying thank you).

[it's been a really slow week in the office]

bleh Tue 21-Jul-09 16:23:20

saying thank you. I don't know what waying is.

TAFKAtheUrbanDryad Tue 21-Jul-09 16:23:59

YABU.

Wolves don't like chocolate, well known fact.

MIAonline Tue 21-Jul-09 16:31:12

Maybe he is sick of being in the 3rd, boring, lets not take cake or chocolate team and was trying infiltrate your cool, lets eat lots of cake and chocolate team.

I know which team I would go for.

Take pity on the man, you too, could be in team 3. grin

IsItMeOr Tue 21-Jul-09 16:33:28

YANBU - you should draw straws for which of your team is going to tell him to bring in his own fecking cake/chocolate. This atrocity cannot be allowed to persist!

(Slow day at home today...)

bleh Tue 21-Jul-09 16:34:21

True, true. Our team is rather cool (and about 50 years younger than his team). Maybe we should extend the hand of friendship and also let him in on the speedo-wearing chat. Maybe this was his attempt at getting in wiv da crew?

fuzzywuzzy Tue 21-Jul-09 16:36:01

Next time, whilst he's dip[ping into your goodies, yell tomorrow it's your turn to bring in chocolates/cake/whatever....see how he reacts!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now