Talk

Advanced search

To think that a guest staying in my home brought a women he met

(9 Posts)
rivergodess Mon 20-Jul-09 14:55:43

I have just been away on holiday and my dh friend asked if he could stay he is not the cleanest guest and has stayed with us numerous times, he has repeatedly smoked in his guest room, i have had to do his glasto laundry as it would have blocked my machine as he was just shoving it in with mud, i have had to put aside food for my son as he will eat everything i cook from the pot the biscuit-i have been away and heard he met a women and brought her to stay at our house for a week and only left when dh was picking me up from the airport yesterday and this morning was fast asleep and he came in and collected his luggage for the airport i only noticed as his suitcase was gone and yesterday he told dh that where he had been staying before coming to us our friend has swine flu, so he said please do a through clean of surfaces, his bed sheets have menstrual blood i am binning them and sending him the bill ia m fumming at dh.

rivergodess Mon 20-Jul-09 14:57:09

we have a garden so there is no reason on why he should smoke in the house. dh said he only noticed the women the next day and she lovely ha

OldLadyKnowsNothing Mon 20-Jul-09 15:06:20

Your DH was there with his friend?

pagwatch Mon 20-Jul-09 15:13:42

I would be way more annoyed with DH than with the twat he let stay.

McSnail Mon 20-Jul-09 15:14:05

Sorry- don't really understand the OP due to it being one continuous sentence...

Are you saying the male guest was a dirty bastard who made a mess/smoked in your house and also had sex with a menstruating woman in your bed??

If so, he sounds like a minger to me.

rivergodess Mon 20-Jul-09 15:14:27

Yes my dh was there but i feel that as i did not know her and our friend had just met her i felt vunerable with my home even though i was not there.

rivergodess Mon 20-Jul-09 15:18:42

yes mc he is a minger he also refused to walk our dog so i have had to hire someone at a cost to come and walk our dog- fair enough, his last visit with his now ex-girlfriend he specifically asked that our dog be put in kennels as she did not like dogs and my mil ended up having her and we had to drive for 4hrs to pick up our dog.

PuppyMonkey Mon 20-Jul-09 15:26:02

OP, your opening sentence contains so much info my brain has actually exploded. swine flu, menstrual blood, glasto, biscuits, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! grin

rivergodess Mon 20-Jul-09 15:28:49

i also expleoded from this sorry puppy

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now