Talk

Advanced search

to have eaten 3/4 of a tub of Carte D'Ore Mascarpone Ice cream and now feel sick

(21 Posts)
PavlovtheForgetfulCat Sun 19-Jul-09 21:11:38

and probably will be sick. I feel rather unwell.

I would probably have been sick after one spoonful so AIBU to say what the hell and just keep going.

Laquitar Sun 19-Jul-09 21:14:51

Yes. YABU.
I would finish it all grin
Whats the point of leaving 1/4?

MaryBS Sun 19-Jul-09 21:19:24

I'm not a big ice cream fan, but I make an exception for the Carte D'Or Mascarpone!

PavlovtheForgetfulCat Sun 19-Jul-09 21:20:31

Because I could not physically eat any more. I mean I would have been sick there and then. There is a vague chance I will not hurl this. Or at least savour it for a few minutes before the return journey! But I might go back for the rest in half hour grin

Grumpyoldcaaaaaaaa Sun 19-Jul-09 21:37:34

YABVU to have the Marscapone one in your house, when all I have is the inferior Cinnamon Caramel Waffle one.

grin

Finish it, no point leaving a pitiful 1/4 tub.

MaureenMLove Sun 19-Jul-09 21:37:36

Oh Pav! Are you still being sick all the time? You poor thing! Mind you, just the thought of mascapone icecream is making me feel sick, so no it's not unreasonable!

PussinJimmyChoos Sun 19-Jul-09 21:40:25

I've just eaten 1/4 of a tub of Choc chip ice cream....mind you, it was Fair Trade so that's assuaged my guilt somewhat!

Klaw Sun 19-Jul-09 21:41:36

I think it's very reasonable that you should feel sick after eating 3/4 of a tub of ice cream wink

OhYouBadBadKitten Sun 19-Jul-09 21:42:48

Your body sounds a bit desperate for calories. You poor thing that its going on like this.

PavlovtheForgetfulCat Sun 19-Jul-09 21:42:55

Mo - hey! Not all the time, but much of it. I hold down approx half of my daily intake now, and on the odd occasion I am not sick at all, so a vast improvement to what it was. But sweet food - always makes me hurl seriously, even though I crave it sad.

grumpy <barfs at cinnamon> ew! I cannot eat the last amount. I feel terribly unwell blush. Its a matter of time, I can feel it.

But hey, fuck sod it!

PavlovtheForgetfulCat Sun 19-Jul-09 21:45:37

JIMMY [mwah] how on earth are you? I am so sorry I have been so crap in keeping in touch. Good for you on the fair trade!

OYBK I do need calories, you are right. I have put on the grand total on 0 pounds this pregnancy, and I am now 23wks (almost).

I bumped into an old friend today who is a gp, not seen him for years. He said 'oh it should have passed by 14 weeks, the sickness, shouldn't it?' Oh I could have slapped him!

GentlyDoesIt Sun 19-Jul-09 21:46:24

YABU to feel sick.

If you were a heavyweight, you could manage the whole tub without so much as chewing.

I suggest you enter a program of training immediately until you can manage a tub a day.

PavlovtheForgetfulCat Sun 19-Jul-09 21:46:37

klaw I just re-read my title - and you are right, that is what I asked wasn't it? grin

PussinJimmyChoos Sun 19-Jul-09 21:47:13

Pav - do you really wanna know??!! Restructure in work..find out in a few weeks whether I will join the jobless horde in the dole queue and Grandad has terminal cancer...that aside, am doing ok - have to say, the ice cream did help grin

PavlovtheForgetfulCat Sun 19-Jul-09 21:50:20

jimmy oh that sucks. Really. When are you next in P?

PussinJimmyChoos Sun 19-Jul-09 21:52:33

Erm....I think it will be around 6th Aug...not sure yet. Have been getting the train down every few weeks or so - DS loves it and its good for my Gran to see him as she is finding it quite tough with my Granddad - he's not a very patient patient iyswim! hmm but he is a man after all! grin

IsItMeOr Sun 19-Jul-09 22:04:24

What Klaw said. I would be feeling sick too.

PavlovtheForgetfulCat Sun 19-Jul-09 22:05:02

OK ladies, I am off to chat with ralph lie down and rest my full belly. Wish me luck!

xx

juneybertiebottsbean Sun 19-Jul-09 22:07:52

Mmmm I love the chocolate inspiration one adn can quite often be found beached in front of an empty tub of it....

pinkfizzle Sun 19-Jul-09 22:25:25

Pavlov I have just eaten a massive trifle, with a choc mouse and chopped up bananas, I did not share any of this with my dh. I did it in two sittings. I kept going and going and now am like a beached whale but I have no regrets.... yet.

PavlovtheForgetfulCat Mon 20-Jul-09 22:13:13

It stayed down, all several thousand calories YIPPPEEEE!

Pinkfizzle - oh I lurve trifle. You are allowed too grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now