Talk

Advanced search

to shout at dh because he doesnt want to eat pizza?????

(11 Posts)
mosschops30 Thu 16-Jul-09 17:45:56

For the last 3 weekends I have done the food shop, which I hate and we are supposed to take it in turns but windsurfing has taken precedence.
So I meal plan, and buy what I need for the week, without being repetitive, making pastas/curry/roasted veg/chicken pie/stroganoff etc. I dont cook Friday or Staurday and Thursday is usually a lazy night e.g. pizza tonight.
have bought 3 large pizzas, he phones up on way home
whats for tea'
pizza'
'what is that all'
yes if you dont like it go to shop'
'fine will go to shop then'

asshole angry AIBU? cos Im fucking insulted rightly or wrongly that he cant be arsed to come home and eat whata in the oven , plus weve all waited til this time for him, when we couldve eaten at 5pm.

mumeeee Thu 16-Jul-09 17:49:59

YANBU. We often have Pizza but always have salad and garlic bread with it. That sweems to make it into more of a meal and everyoe is happy to eat it.

mumeeee Thu 16-Jul-09 17:51:06

If DH is late we just eat when we want and he heats his up when he comes in.

HecatesTwopenceworth Thu 16-Jul-09 18:22:19

eat now, don't save him any. When he shows up and asks where his is (cos I bet he does grin ) smile and say "You said you didn't want it and were going to the shop."

babyball Thu 16-Jul-09 18:33:41

YANBU - there's nothing wrong with pizza every now and then. If he dislikes it so much perhaps he should do the next three foodshops instead of you and then he can have an input into meal choices. Agree with previous poster who suggested having it with salad.
Does he cook occasionally as well?

belgo Thu 16-Jul-09 18:36:04

Not worth arguing about. I'm not sure what he said that warrants the asshole comment.

LoveBeingAMummy Thu 16-Jul-09 18:37:31

I'm starving can I have some?

ABetaDad Thu 16-Jul-09 19:11:58

What is wrong with pizza? shock

Mind you, whoever marries DS2 is going to have this problem. Tonight he announces he does not like ham on bread or on pasta (nice MN by the way) but he does like it on pizza. Then proceeds to pretend vomit. hmm

He was very severely told he can starve or eat it. He is just being picky. I think your DH may need the same treatment. grin

OrmIrian Thu 16-Jul-09 19:15:13

Don't wait for him. just eat now.

I don't like pizza either.

xandrarama Thu 16-Jul-09 19:18:58

YANBU

Or if you are, then so am I because this would totally wind me up if DH did it!

TrinityRhinoHasASillyStepson Thu 16-Jul-09 19:19:15

I'm not sure what hge has done wrong
if he doesn't fancy it and gets something it doesn't matter
you shouldn#t wait for him
plate it up, stick in micro

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now